If you feel you might be suicidal, and live in the United States, I urge you to call the Suicide Hotline at 18884475594

If you feel you might be suicidal, and live in the United States, I urge you to call the Suicide Hotline at 18884475594

If it's not an emergency, but you want to know more about mental health, the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) offers a free HELPLINE 8667404531.

Let others know if you need any other guidance to people who help.

we arent reddit fags you cunt
we dont cry about the crash we are Veeky Forumsmarines we buy the dip all the way to the bottom

kys then i kms faggot

BITCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNECT

fuck you op you piece of shit

the more pajeets off themselves the better

This isn't nothing. I'm still up 3x from my initial investment 6 months ago

im not suicidal yet but i've only got a few more volumes left to read
i dont know what to do with my life after that
maybe ill play the yosuga no sora visual novel again

Thank you for posting this. Sticky please mods. There are more important things than "pink guys" and laughs. We have a responsibility as a community to look out for eachother.

Good guy op.
Ignore the edgy fuckers who tries to put you down.

You maybe saved someone today. Who knows, but no one care except you. That's all that matter I think.

it's really pissing me off that people can buy into my coins right now for a fraction of what I paid and I don't have any money to buy

what do? I'm already about to go apply for credit cards at retail stores

kys

So let's say 5% of BTC holders kill themselves, those BTC are lost forever and the supply shrinks, right?

I know a guy who was feeling fine and then suddenly wasn't when some asshole posted a big picture of the word SUICIDE. Maybe he did more harm than good trying to be a lame paladin.

>this ISN'T nothing
>Freudian slip

Take my bump OP.

New fag detected

kys is a meme

Are we reddit now?. How have we gone from telling each other to kill ourselves to posting the suicide hotline lmao

>thinking this is Reddit

how much for a gf like that

buy the dip faggot

proof of burn nigga

spoken like a true normally who has no concept of what suicidal thoughts are actually like

>Bought in near ATH
>Decided to hold as long as I could
>Decide to cut my losses and sell
>Half of everything I have is gone forever
>Decide to call OP's number
>BY THE GODS YOU'VE DONE IT. SOMEHOW YOU'VE FOUND YOUR WAY HERE TO ME

Never change Veeky Forums

GO BACK TO FUCKING LEDDIT WE'RE BIZ WE DONT CRY BECAUSE OUR PORT IS IN THE RED MAN THE FUCK UP

We're american.We hunt

>Convince someone to condemn themself to a life of suffering and that it's a good thing
>save someone

Crypto Investors! Wasu Wasu Wassu Wassuu Wassssuuuup!!

>All these people arguing not calling the number

True but OP's post is more tumblr style. You should've written tumblr instead.

oh, then I saw this: -- now your post makes more sense.

meh
this is like my 20th """crash""", i am down thousands yet again and i feel absolutely nothing
go back to plebit where they need you faggot

Sauce on your desktop background please.

wew lads

KILL YOURSELVES

Thank you OP.

don't forget to hodl
your coins go with you to the afterlife
nocoiners go straight to hell
also anyone with ven