How low will BTC go?

How low will BTC go?

Slowly up for a few hours. Then slowly back to 9k. Eventually going to break 9k support, that's where the real panic will begin. Huge sell off from 9k to 5k in a few days. Bounce to 6-7k (bulltrap), back to 5k. Break 5k support, another panic wave brings it to ~2-3k.

8500 then 15K

Rationale?

A little bit more than the cost of mining a single BTC, which is around 1k.

BTC has no strong utility right now unfortunately.

Low enough for me to buy in
>tfw you only have 100$ in coins

Support is at about 8800 on RSI across various different time windows. If it bounces from this it'll climb over 10k again, if it goes below this, it'll crash. Until it touches 8.8k it'll just bounce around like a piece of shit.

If it crashes in the next few days, then it will brielfy go $6000, then to $15,000 next week.
If the retards will keep propping it up and slowing the downfall it will bleed out to $5000 by March and won't recover until 2019.

Stfu we will be 100k eoy

On 4hour it's reaching its dip from the other day. This is another important point. If it bounces off of that, look for nice buy volume and if you see it, and you confirm it, it'd probably be worth buying. If you see us go under that previous dip line of $9200 I believe, (just looking at this quickly in between work), then look for that support at the 200 day sma.

whats up with tether, have they provided any assurances in the wake of dismissing that auditor?

kind of hard to have any confidence in the market with this sword of damocles hanging above it

To get to $100k you first have to go down to $5-6k. And faster BTC goes there, the faster it goes up.

how fast is it going to go up when the entire market is hanging on this tether audit? i need some kind of at least vague insurance that even if tether collapses it wont happen tomorrow. at least before we were waiting on an audit that we knew would take months. now what?

>He's challenging the status quo
>Pump it

>insurance
assurance rather

and i bring this point up not so much for myself. but for the fact that i'm not the only one nervous about this. i know tether fud is common, but we're at a stage right now where it's more then fud, it's genuine and valid concern

You know how everyone on this board always tells everyone else that crypto is not an investment, is gambling?
When you are playing poker do you aks the dealer for some kind of at least vague insurance that you'll get a pair next hand?

Alpha as fuck

this isn't gambling, this is speculating
and we're also speculating on how the market will react. how will the market react to this tether thing, are they going to lose confidence? will this lead to a weaker bull run? valid questions for the speculator.

if we get news tomorrow that tether has found a new auditor and that if the market collapses it will take a few months at least until the audit is done. well that would restore a lot of confidence at least temporaily in the market. important to know

Faith.