INT SCAM

INT is a scamcoin, get out while you can! They held big event today yet their fake partnerships still have not been confirmed. Think about it

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7ujw68/ibm_partnership_confirmed_legit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Members from Huawei, SAP, and Microsoft wouldn't join the event if this was a scam.

It is common courtesy to show up if you are invited so they sent some lowe tier lackey. Also company name on a chair doesn't mean anything, no one has actually confirmed they showed up.

this they will soon launch the mainnet and they already have billionare companies that is confirmed to work with them.
Will look down on you from mars and laugh

You're stuck on this planet with the rest of us little bitch. Stop lying to yourself.

I thought the money was supposed to be today

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

You're desperate man.

sorry to say, but martian fucked you

I'm still trying to accumulate too my brother. Just put some lowball buy orders and let us hope for the best!

Just fucking HODL
Cant understand how every single person thinks something is wrong when it dont moon in 1 month

I bought in at 40 cents, and had a 1000 coins.
Sold at 60 cents, and I'll buy in again after this crash is over.

Suicide hotline in reddit bro. Good luck, hope u kys tho

It also might have something to do with the fact that the entire market crashed (((again))) for the third or fourth time this month.

You are gullible at best for believing empty promises.

Just kill yourself

The mainnet was supposed to be today and it wasn't

OP is an obsessive pajeet whose life mission is to fud int. He literally soends his whole day here making threads about it and posting the same shit over and over. He’s probably actually mentally ill. You can recognize his posts from his somewhat poor grasp of English and the fact that he always skips like 2 or 3 lines after quoting people for some reason.

OP, hurry up and get a tripcode so I can filter you already

INT must be destroyed, because it is a scam, simple as that! Don't worry I'll be gone soon as I have to start going back to wageslaving soon.

It just makes me feel joy in my heart that I can save anons from losing money.

stop trying pls its fucking pathetic

Truth must be heard

pathetic try guys

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7ujw68/ibm_partnership_confirmed_legit/

swiftnesses, its you again?

kek

n-n-no goys

INT TO THE DUMPSTER

>but martian fucked you

if i ever find him, i'm gonna crack his ass in half