Buying NANO now is like buying bitcoin in 2012

I'm holding this shit for 2 years minimum. My largest long term hold.

Same

It sounds too good to be true,with all that low energy consumption per transaction.

This coin will be the future of transactions in crypto currency. And the best part, it's already a working product. It won't be here 6 months - 2 years from now. It's here and as soon as this coin is added to the major exchanges, it will easily soar to the top 5 in market cap.

Translation:

I just boight nano becaus of the rebrand, please buy my bags, PLEASEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol, you are 1-2 months too late. it's gonna do a 50x max in a few years, not bad but you're not gonna make it sorry

This lmao

The top coins that are out there purely made for transactions are XRP, BTC, BCC, LTC. Nano has faster transactions than them all, with no cost. It's just a matter of time before it hits the top 5. Not selling any Nano for a long, long time, because it has the best transaction tech by a mile.

Nope. The team is downie autistic retards. New logo is shit and the entire team decided an autistic minecraft nerd should be supported as the approved xrb exchange.

You dumb newfag, we don't shill good coins on this board! Never let me catch you make one again, go shill some bullshit like stinky linky. Don't fucking spill this to the world

Nice little sell wall on Kucoin ETH right now.

so it's going to die in 6 years?

>buying xrb after it 50x
lmao retard

Anyone that gets excited from something like xrb is borderline retarded. Distributed ledgers offer revolutionary potential and you faggots are excited for a better visa. When the only virtue is speed it will be replaced by something faster and cheaper. Anyone that buys this is retarded (look at how big it is on reddit).

so if it has no costs, why even buy the coin

Lighting network will be out before that

and I should add, it's not even better than visa. At least with a credit card you can chargeback shit so you can't get fucked by vendors without you yourself the consumer having to deal with "escrow."

>no inventive to run a node
>implying running a node is light weight
>exchange wallets crash from compute power needed to run entire network

Lol OK

Holy shit

>DAG
>Long-Term HODL

Pick one

>When the only virtue is speed it will be replaced by something faster and cheaper

So by your own logic this should replace multiple existing coins. People aren't saying that it is the best currency available 10 years from now, they are saying it's the best one here right now.

what can be better than instant and free??

Cash doesn't charge you each time you use it-> cash money must be worthless

enjoy holding pajeet coins

A coin that transfers before I even pay and sucks my dick at the same time.

i dont even hold NANO but i agree its a good long term hold

i put it in same category as shit like NEO, QTUM and maybe KNC/ZRX in terms of long term potential (along with the bigguns like ETH obviously). It's a short list but Nano makes the cut

Nothing is "instant" there could still be optimization for the speed.

Nothing is "free" there could be extremely similar systems that cut down on node cost even more.

That's xrbs only virtue. BTC has other virtues that it can't touch, for example being infinitely harder to take down. And you ignored the second part of my point. Paying in crypto is retarded if you have access to the traditional finance system. If you live in venezuela I'm sure it's great, but for nonpajeets it's a retarded concept.

Did they fix the confirmations issue?

link?