Tomorrow gonna be darkest day in crypto history, sorry for your losses, sell to USD what you still can

Tomorrow gonna be darkest day in crypto history, sorry for your losses, sell to USD what you still can

>Tomorrow gonna be darkest day in crypto history

Why?

True if big.

tig if brue

Tell us more.

because both investors and regular people are pulling cash out of crypto some with profit some with loss but they sure aren't HODL(memeing)
like Veeky Forums retards.

nice try pajeet you aren't getting my coins

iron hands here

I don't need your larping ass to tell me that we will see $7k BTC this weekend.

I already put down a 25x short position at $10.5k. I'm comfy as fuck.

I'm so over it. I'm just going to let my portfolio bleed as it may. I've got no fucks left to give.

in last 10 hours total crypto market cap is reduced by 44 billion USD

think about it

Thanks just sold 100k

You do realize there's a function which allows you to make money in a bear market as well?

Go ETH as a hedge against the BTC crash if you're a pussy and your only goal is to mitigate losses. Go short if you want to make money.

eth is going to be next to bleed if btc transactions gets clogged again

almost all the ones with usd pairing are a prime target to bleed since people will cash out

If BTC goes down the shitter, ETH will bleed some, yeah. But nowhere close to how hard everything else is going to get hit.

So it's about the most decent hedge anyone who's looking to stay in crypto have at the moment, since Tether is out of the picture.

>If BTC

Sorry, when*

guy on Veeky Forums said so

I ain’t even shook you gay nigger I will hold till the last penny.

Its ogre

Thank you OP... because of your post I have decided to liquidate all of my remaining positions. Just one quick question... how do I cash out? Will PayPal convert LINK into USD?

And that's fine. In 6-12 months you'll most likely be right back to where you were a month ago.

But I don't like to lose. So when the market takes a downturn, I'm going to profit rather than hold and wait.

>he thinks he can cash out

Just send your LINK in an envelope to the nail salon, and they'll send you cash back.

I didn't get into this to end up holding a bag of worthless fiat