I bought 5 BTC in Decemeber @ $18k

I bought 5 BTC in Decemeber @ $18k

what do?

kys ofc

Keep talking about how do you feel. It is fun.

You fucking normie I hope you will loose all of your money.

send your request to join the eternal bagholders club

Hodl

Set a sell order for $90k and come back in 2 years.

Tell me more user. Was it your entire life savings? Did you throw any credit into the mix? How much?

so did i but used that bitcoin to buy profitable altcoins. youre not saying youre a retard who bought bitcoin and just held it, are you?
lul

wait for 8k then sell

This. Just walk away for a few months.

You dun goofed

just hold, I felt silly when it crashed from $1200 to $800 last year, no wall street futures or million new payment apps to give it a bright future, never sell it for less than you paid for it

Well you could have lost it all and you are only down 50%. So that's 100% better already. Oh wait, you didnt invest money you couldnt afford to lose did ya?

Lmao. So let me get this straight. You got memed so hard you bought 5 imaginary internet monies for 90k? Literally burning a near 100 grand on the biggest bubble in history? The first step would be to really reflect on what youve done. The second is to neck yourself my man

#HODL

>mfw comfy nocoiner

FPBP
/thread

Be a Hodler until the next bubble forms.

>buy the dip
invest in kneepads and rope
all 3-6k people dropped this trash at 17k and will never invest in it again, you're a literal bagholder right now
it will never go up

I cant understand how people would buy btc that high. Btc will go up again but i dont think it will go that high. Altcoins is the way to make profit. Dont buy high

Just hodl, we will be fine.

Veeky Forums has the hottest chicks these days.

Buy CP Chain

probably easiest just to kys. you're not getting that money back anytime soon.

>wait for 8k then sell
buy high sell low Veeky Forums way of doing things

just wait.

your life is worth much much more, keep your week faggot hands in your skinny jeans. Im down 90k and couldn't care less, cause crypto is here to stay and 2018 is just the beginning for mainstream adoption. Kiss your loved ones hug your pets, those things are worth, not money. Think.

You should've bought something else than BTC, like BCH - and in November or earlier.

Make a sell order @ $36k
It might take a couple years tho.

Incorrect. The "buy high sell low" nonsense is /r/Bitcoin's way. The native Veeky Forums population is intelligent and therefore buys low and sells high.

obviousily go o short and earn your money back

Think about it this way. The guy you're going to sell it all to is going to have even bigger losses.

everything has its price and OP as well
say he is 22 and will earn 50k a year on average until he retires. Then he is worth 43*50k=2,150,000 or 2150 bitcoins (@10k)

Wasn’t there some dumb fuck family that sold everything they had and bought in near the ATH?

wonder if they found the bodies yet?

what if he sells to a guy buying at 5k, which then sells it for 6k just before it falls to 1k?

sell it for ETH, then short BTC