Comfy thread for nocoiners

Comfy thread for nocoiners

>Got back into Veeky Forums during Pink Tuesday
>Get to witness Pink Week

I like days like this one. Hope /biz will soon be free of these crypo-"investors".

I just hold doge coins on an inaccessible hdd. Am I a no coiner

I was into crypto pre 2015 but abandoned it after seeing how many scammers there are in the scene. DESU while I never really considered buying shitcoins again sometimes seeing shitcoins I'd laughed at moon made me feel some FOMO but the fact that exit scams keep happening even in supposedly foolproof smart contracts like with PoWH and the sudden but inevitable crashes tell me that I made the right choice. I feel bad for the desperate anons still trying to make money in crypto nothing will moon like bitcoin and ETH did ever again, they are chasing increasing risks with diminishing profits.

This place was born as a containment board for shitcoiners, it will die without them but you are right.

>I feel bad for the desperate anons still trying to make money in crypto nothing will moon like bitcoin and ETH did ever again, they are chasing increasing risks with diminishing profits.
capped. holy shit is it gonna be glorious posting all of these quotes together in a decade

I Have 0.02 bitcoins and 2000 dogecoins I got from tips long time ago. Never bought anything.

Hi ross

>holding a coin with actual value
>comfy accumulating the dip

I'll consider myself well and truly BTFO if there is ever a over x1000 crypto, I'm not denying there might well be more x10s and even x100s but the amount of scams and bugs in crypto make chasing those coins incredibly risky and the people who benefit most from those are rich ones who can piss away thousands in high risk investments, no more will any crypto lift poorfags out of their wagecuckery.

>tfw almost bought in at ATH

PHEW

No coiner here.
I'm absolutely baffled why CAD is so strong compared to USD. Is it solely because oil has gone up in price?

There's so many reasons why CAD should be cheaper, i just don't understand why it keeps going closer to parity. Anyone have some insight?

It's pretty hilarious that the people who have made the most money out of this is the bulls.

Millenials kept investing when there was a clear sign of a bubble, suprise suprise, wallstreet took advantage of it

Mental illness is telling yourself that you're going to be a millionaire off of something with no instrinsic value

/v/ GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Name one company that had intrinsic value before they released a product.

I can easily name a few thousand that went on to be multi-billion dollar companies, but I can't think of any which had intrinsic value.

Your argument is basically "don't be an early investor in anything", which is a great way to make sure you stay poor.

USD is also weak against EUR. I guess it is not CAD who is strong, it is USD who is getting weak

Or more like USD is returning to normal after a period of strength.

Welp usd is weak to all currencies for some reason.

Tether is replacing it Drumpf BTFO.

FUCK YOU BIZ YOU SAID THIS IS JUST A CORRECTION YOU SAID THIS WILL BOUNCE YOU SAID THIS WILL MOON AGAIN

I DIDN'T SELL WHEN MY ENTRY GOT HIT AT 11200 YOU SAID THIS IS JUST A CORRECTION

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

MY WIFE WILL KILL ME I PUT MY CHILDREN'S COLLEGE FUND IN THESE SHITS

FUCK YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Listen you stupid fucks, my portfolio is now worth $43,000, down from $160,000 3.5 weeks ago. IT WILL GO BACK UP. no-coining fags you are missing out on the biggest gains of your pathetic lives, I started 5 month ago with $7,000, I will become rich off of this or I will suicide. I at least take risks, you pussies will remain poor forever. fuck you.

Because USD is the OG SHITCOIN that started the biggest ponzi in the entire world

I have 0.8 xmr left that I was too lazy to sell. Used to have 25, sold in December.

Maybe it's cause they keep printing a fucking trillion dollars every month.

Every time like today when I consider myself selling I stop and think, for what? You don't have enough to buy property, does the future of the dollar really look that much brighter? Do you really think that 1 USD today will somehow appreciate in value ten years from now compared to crypto? The question is laughable when you look at it that way. Crypto and this stock bubble are just people trying to escape a dying shitcoin.

Finally the miners are going to die.
Their era of driving up GPU prices are over.

My argument is don't invest in something that will never grow or amount to be more than what it currently is, crypto will never be more than a currency.

a company can grow, a blackmarket currency that's discovered by the mainstream media cannot

dont waste your energy convincing them

they're the type of people that will just accept that they're destined for a life of wage slaving, working a 9-5 that they probably don't enjoy, living borderline paycheck to paycheck, squirreling away tiny amounts of money towards retirement, vacation, and small luxuries they hope to buy, or burying themselves in credit card debt.

They'll do it until they're in their mid 60s and then retire, thinking they "did it right", but at that point they're too old and broken to enjoy life anyway, they have the worst years of their lives ahead of them after spending all their prime years slaving away in the system, just cogs in the machine the way they were taught.

Just do your way, make it or suicide, it's better than living life on your knees as an obedient unknowing servant.

You truly are a brainlet arent you

>crypto will never be more than a currency

The fucking state of nocoiners lmao. Isn't it time for your afternoon nap grandpa?

will you buy my tulips?

>muh tulips

Literally the only argument a dumb nocoiner is capable of.

First off, you said crypto can't grow in value only as a currency. At a 450 billion market cap today it has about 20 trillion to grow just to replace the USD. Then you claim it is only a currency, when you have projects that aim to replace the gambling industry, VR industry, music industry, supply chain management and logistics, copyright and patents industry, electricity, and everything else in between. Can we use your tulip to create a trust less smart contract you absolute retard?