Muh flippening

Other urls found in this thread:

kringle.cash/?link=Cyndie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I told you the ETH crash would just come with a delay, no way normies care about tech so much that ETH would rise through all the general crypto FUD

>measuring in USD
>measuring in Satoshis
>measuring in wei
what's the correct thing now
I guess wei because it's the most stable one

Biz never learns. Let them stay retarded.

Wow, a whole $50 drop? Crypto is ded gize. Now kindly fuck off pajeet.

Has the last moron realised that the eth network is clogged and no exit strategy. Kek.

Yea it's flipening to usd

Butthurt poster coming in. This is going to 800 idiot.

seriously guys....can anyone tell me what is causing this eth superdump?

coblees and vers, because it is the next failing exit strategy

i heard here earlyer they found a bug in several erc20s ....they were talking specificaly about maker dai....... anyone knows anything?

then i'll buy more you pussy

why in the fuck is eth crashing also now. I'm so butthurt. My position sold at 0.125, then I bought back in at 0.118 when I woke up

>not measuring in kringles
kringle.cash/?link=Cyndie

>he buys at an uptrend during a bear market

Owie owie mommy make it stop

Lel, whales only pumped it to short. Did you really think that it would be the only coin not affected by this bear run?

I think it is safe to say that crypto is now controlled by big players

you would be dumb to think random pump and dumps are caused by normies or small investors

>obvious shilling is obvious
the tenth flibbening thread kinda seemed obvious

it really hasn't been a bear market for ethereum though.. I'm still up like 30% in fiat from when I bought earlier this month

look a the chart....the support line that has been going on from the 17th has been broken....i dont know in the long run but in the short run it is going down hard

Yes pajeet. To 700! No, 500, no 7!!! Fucking retard.

More money gets taken out of the crypto economy than goes in. It actually doesn't matter if normies change their coin position. Yes you might get lucky when they buy your bags, but actively buying, right now, when morons like you expect another bull run in the short term and smart money investing in assets under the radar, weeeeew lad..