lets give them what they want then

I'm interested in making a crypto currency targeted at these crybabies
lets call it Social Justice Coin / SJC

how much money / time would it take to make the bare minimum of a crypto
>working transactions
>basic security / anonymity

Other urls found in this thread:

femaletoken.org/
medium.com/@merunasgrincalaitis/what-it-takes-to-create-a-successful-ico-how-expensive-it-is-your-complete-guide-35912722351e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call it WokeCoin (WC)

>Social Justice Coin
Too obvious dude. You need to learn their lingo and mindset if you're serious about it.

Maybe fair shake coin, or equitycoin.

I'm just saying don't sabotage yourself with something so trivial.

Thats a good idea. Wokecoin. The bitconnect retards will line up for that one. Serious question though isnt that article satire. It must be. I feel dumb even asking. Because i couldnt imagine even sjws being that shameless.

thanks user, it was a placeholder name though

what's your opinion on this?
femaletoken.org/
he left out the most 'oppressed' group, POCs
so I think there's still potential

nice to see I have some influence around here

t. X+K2MbyV

+1 or PharaohCoin

Pocwcoin proof of colored women coin. No whiteys or men allowed.

i am fucking in. What about Equality Coin? ECash

Oh shit ecash sounds good.

Are you gonna fork it from some coin or make a ERC 20token?

Like you said, it's too limited.

If the market's clear of a generic equality kumbaya coin it's a good idea. I'd spend $100 buying it up first chance because it'll probably go someewhere.

Make an erc20 so it shows up on etherdelta

>He thinks the US elected Trump because they are dumb and not because SJW's and commies are really this repulsive with the understanding of the world.
Long life dem here. No, these SJW's are fucking lunatics.

Just use Walletbuilders.com

Circulating supply would be the amount of people on earth and inflation would be to the population growth. Cause everyone should have possiblity to own one coin. Oh I forgot we need to minus the folks who are white cause they already have bitcoin.

Hey i never said that about Trump. I just said im amazaed at sjw stupidity. Thats all. Plus dont those cookies look good. Jeez relax man.

HERcoin?

Anyone know of any coins built off this?

Equality cash erc20 token on etherdelta. fake feelgood whitepaper on reddit. shill it hard on steemit.instant winner.

Bump

OP here
I'm thinking of sponsoring SJW content creators with the token
so they're encouraged to shill it constantly

I'm not sure,
what would be best for this kind of thing

I'm worried that as a straight white male it'll be difficult to get any SJWs on board
I could always hire a rainbow coloured team to be the face of the company though

that's gold user
symbol would be HER

If you figure out some way of keeping us updated then we can all get in at the ground floor and many will help promote it because they have a stake. I have a lefty site and I can build a lefty twitter easy if I'm motivated. Basic follow churn with the right tools, hundreds of new followers a day.

Dress up like a women dye your hair and look like a freak. Itll work.

But probably don't decide on a name until later, and then only in private. Or they'll trace it back to this thread.

You can scrounge up a ragtag group of lunatics for your "dev team" photo op at your local needle exchange or homeless shelter. The lefties will be so excited at the sight of them. Youll literally be burning holes in their pockets for them.

So does anyone actually know how much money / time this would require?
only have a few thousand in savings

If you actually had the technical ability and knowledge this would be a great scamcoin.

Join some tag groups on facebook, those are redpilling normies like /pol/ could only dream such is the toxicity of yank student politics. A big thing currently is demanding payment for emotional labour by putting up your paypal at the end of every post where you aggressively correct somebody for whatever mild misstep they did. Direct reparations too, some enterprising young negroes recently made away with a lot of naïve middle class pinko money running a facebook group scam.

Hell, if one of you have the technical aptitude to actually put this together I have the knowledge of sanctioned language to write the white paper.

Not much. Just a few scripts and some wasted weekends.

ignore I can't read gud

It was posted on "lulz.com" yes it is satire.

Deploying new contract for erc-20 token on ethereum wallet takes 5 seconds han

Id say a separate one for woke sjws and one for black nationalist afrocentrist retards like WakandaCoin

I checked it out, it's not satire. Just some SJW fags trying to coopt and start some chanology thing again.

>I'm worried that as a straight white male it'll be difficult to get any SJWs on board
this is your new avatar, yvonne

enjoy it and don't forget to say "y'all"

You seriously think that a site called "lulz" which is posting articles like this is serious?

That's like half a book long with 50+ references to social justice sites.

Not satire.

OP here again
another concern I have is:

the reason these dipshits never made money in crypto
is cus they're too tech illiterate to get involved

so how are we gonna get any of these tards to actually buy our shitcoin?

shouldn't need a whitepaper though, right?
it would just be a LTC clone

and none of the people who'd fall for it,
would have any idea what a white paper is or what the fuck it should look like

isn't it it ludicrously expensive though? in the thousands?
i'll look into it

It's just using the references to make fun of them.

Satire.

No it seriously looks legit.

>making fun of webmd and medscape

medium.com/@merunasgrincalaitis/what-it-takes-to-create-a-successful-ico-how-expensive-it-is-your-complete-guide-35912722351e

KangzCoin

It's not a white paper though, it's a "white paper" with all that necessary mission statement shit

-paypal accounts of online activists are being shut down
-LGBTIQA+ and BPOC activists are some of the most active but also most vulnerable to these punitive actions
-____coin aims to be the online currency for compensation and reparations to for alphabet soup and POC activists
-something about dividend generation so those receiving the coin continually benefit