How are the bitcoins doing son?

How are the bitcoins doing son?

Just fine dad. Soon you'll be able to quit your back-breaking job and we'll be able fuck shemales in the Philippines for the rest of our lives. Just wait.

Don't worry, dad. I'm getting you a Patek Philippe--not a Rolex like a faggot--for your birthday. :3

more like buttcoin

FUCK OFF YOU OLD FUCKING BABY BOOMER PIECE OF SHIT

Hey son let me tell you about the billion coin

i know this feel OP

its getting embarrassing i just want my dad to be proud of me for one thing for once ;_;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My dad called me yesterday asking how my buttcoin business is doing. I couldn't hold it anymore and told him I made nothing for 2 weeks now because the whole market is going down. In reality I lost like 3k which is not much but it still hurts. My dad was so used to hearing me saying things like "I made 10k last week" "made 20k just this friday" etc. that I noticed a considerable change of tone in his voice, like he was disappointed. I'm sorry dad.

Dad wtf? I toldf you not to enter when Im trading crypto!

Cheer me up, Dad. Tell me again why they're called Kringles.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Daddy, daddy, baby wants milkie
*unzips his pants

Always remember that you only make money if you realize your gain

DAD N-NO, DON'T WALK IN....AA...AA....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck off boomer

>Buying a fragile overpriced clock instead of the #1 watch brand in the world
No wonder he abandoned you

PAAAPÁ

Son, about that $50k profit on my coins - could you sell them right now please. I was on the phone with the salesman and just ordered a new truck.

kek

perfect

Tfw when gave my dad 5k cash when market was good at beginning of January.

Tfw need that money back