Money skele says the crash is just beginning

It's over

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/958393402210574336

Can someone kindly inform this man that no one gives a fuck about his scuffed price predictions

>possibly
>plausible

>100x lower
What?

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN GUYS!

Go back coding imperialist

someone needs to get this faggot off twitter

yeah if it drops like 5% it will drop 500%... duh.

FUCK YOU MONEY SKELLY YOU FAGGOT, IM SUPPOSE TO GET RICH OFF THIS

>Obviously very plausible that 10y from now value of cryptos will be 100x lower.

What did he mean by this?

Money skelly has spoken im shorting 100x

FUCK THIS BOOGER BABY

oh god i hate this autist

uh oh kek

he writes software. he's not an economist. those communists at ethereum hate that people make money and that eth has value (after they themselves got rich ofc). fuck that shitcoin eth

stupid russian retard. go back to coding and bringing us some sweet gains, FFS these autists

Look at this fucking chart. I didn't believe it but today I finally am. BTC is going back to 5k and crypto is going dormant until the next mania cycle. For us long termers, this couldn't be better. Normies are losing tons of money and getting BTFO and we're getting cheaper prices. But who fucking knows how long this bear market will last. Something tells me not until 2019-2020.

Accumulate blue chip cryptos, shitcoin season is over. Keep your head down until the next bull run cycle.

Is he butthurt about failing ETH prediction or what?

>plausible
he did not say what you said

Hes right, ETH should have never been above 7 dollars

It is a reply to krugmans 12-part tweet about bitcoins having no inherent value. Which, btw is something to think about: the only value bitcoins have is the expectation of people that the price will go up on them. At least ETH has something going for it, smart contracts, yadda yadda yadda. Bitcoin has nothing beyond that belief.

He also said ETH is overvalued as it was $7, where he sold his stack, kek.

Don't say that user, I got almost a full ethereum through idling graphics cards. Best non-investment of my life.
On the other hand, why are people not treating used graphics cards as the real currency at stake?

>theres people here that want this guys shitcoin to replace bitcoin
GAS for every single one of you