TURTLE IS THE ONLY SAFE BET

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH all you misinformed, uneducated, sheep who have been bashing turtle well the time has finally come for me to laugh in your faces. Everything is happening just as we predicted!

Turtle is still WAY up from a week ago and has been holding steady despite everything else taking a nose dive. Personally I bought in at 3sat a week ago and I’m still up almost 3x!!

All you mouth breathers were like “turtle is a scam, turtle has a keylogger, turtle is a pump and dump, blah blah blah”

HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING AUTISTS!!!!!

TURTLE TO THE FUCKING MOON!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlockfolioApp/status/958855816299401216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does it feel no-turtle'lers?

Comfy as fuck here with my Turtle THOTs, currently inseminating a tight fertile turtle cunny as I am typing

Fuck turtle land is so nice right now, sitting her doing turtle shit while the world burns and we’re surrounded by water

Sadly I had my reservations when I first heard of TRTL. But I was still able to put 50% of my portfolio last week at 9 sats. Very happy I did. I may end up going all in with the rest.

Oh did I mention we’re up almost 2 sat, which is 20 percent for all you short bus riders, since I rolled my turtley ass out of bed this morning, suck my throbbing turtle cock all you turtle haters, your lives were pathetic before bitcoin, they’re still pathetic now and they’ll be even more pathetic when this thing goes up in flames even worse because you finally thought you were good at something, which you aren’t! Time to move your money to turtle, nice privacy coin that will be around long after this whole thing crumbles.

Wise decision, turtle is here to stay, only place for it to go is up, TURTLE is what bitcoin was initially designed for, private p2p transactions, it’s Monero at a STUPID discount and now is the time to buy buy buy, I bought 3mil more shells yesterday when the price hit 10 so you’re not alone!

If I go all in now, I could have a total of 5.5M but I am tempted to see if my other coins can recover at least 10% before I go all in.

Turtle is fucked because bitcoin is fucked - and everything is going to drop in value. Turtle is paired with BTC and BTC is becoming worth less and less by the day.

That being said, this is an fucking awesome coin, community and idea. If only the timing wasn't so shit, what with the bubble popping and all.

Im holding 6.2mil right now and I’ll ride them down to 0, dev is cool, community is cool, I got in super cheap and looked at it as a why not when I first bought in at 3sat and I’m more confident now that turtle will make some great moves in the coming weeks

And if at worst this all goes down to 0, boohoo. I invested what I could've without 3 months ago and have already cashed out twice my initial.

If you bought in to any other coin a week ago tell me what the outlook would of been, if you bought into turtle a week ago you’d of tripled your money and you’d be watching a coin hold firm in a bear market, the reason it’s happening is because turtle is so new that it’s not following BTC like everything else is, I agree there’s a correlation but since it’s so cheap and there’s a TON of people that believe in the dev, the community and the path that it’s not going anywhere, TURTLE is here to stay and we’re going to ride this wave out

Yeah I’ve pulled profits out twice, once when it spiked to 38 and I sold at 30 and again when it spiked a couple days later to 24, im sitting on a nice pile of shells and have already made money, I’m keeping these 6mil till the end of time

Just like XRP over a year ago when it was under a penny. It was so cheap that people bought that and ignored any dips other coins had.

Exactly, how can a coin that’s 1/10 of a penny follow the rest of the market?!? If it drops 20% it’s like BTC going down $2000, I like the upside with coins like turtle, all those haters are real quite now!

That’s me breaking out the crypto safe with the only safe coin, TURTLE

>WHAT A DAY ON TRADEOGRE

I have spent 20years of my life studying turtles, in some weird way, this feels like fate. Turtles grow slow and steady, live almost 200 years and can reach massive sizes. When shtf, they just tuck themselves in and hibernate.

That picture should of been their logo instead of that weird creepy monster on the login page, I’m sitting at my desk job in Scottsdale, Az right now occasionally checking tradeogre to see that it really hasn’t taken a hit, the rest of these SAVY Bitcoin investors are figuring out ways to kill themselves because their already pathetic lives haven taken yet another downturn, I’ve heard “BUY STELLAR, BUY NEO, BUY BITCOIN CASH, BUY RIPPLE, BUY ICON BLAH BLAH BLAH” the last two weeks, yeah? How’s that working out for all you guys?!? I was out of the Bitcoin game around 15k and I jumped back in on turtle a week ago because I liked their story and caught so much shit for it.

Who is laughing now!?!?!?

How do I get into turtle?

>FUD through pajeet-tier shilling
is this the new meta?

HAHAHA I love your post, slow and steady wins the race bitches

Tradeogre and a good amount of patience.

Tradeogre.com, set up an account and transfer BTC in, Ive transfered in and out of that site on four different occasions to binance with 0 issues, once turtle hits a larger exhange and all this dust settles turtle will go to 100sat

tradeogre

20,000 trtls
am I going to make it?

How long does BTC transfer take for tradeogre? I usually do ltc because it's done in about 15 minutes max.

You mad you didn’t get in on turtle a week ago? No need for fomo it’s still cheap!

If it goes to a penny you’ll be sitting comfy, 10x your initial investment seems like making it to me!

It takes about 10-15min, I don’t think it’s taken any longer then that for me or anyone else I’ve spoken with about it

You'll be putting real money against hundreds of people with tens of millions of TRTL that they mined. Any one of them can crash the market for a quick 5BTC whenever they feel like it. Stay far away.

my investment has been mining trtl some nights when my computer would normally be idling all night. So, like, $900 according to the standard Veeky Forums electricity calculator.

There was no premining of this coin and don’t spread FUD on this thread, you sound like all those idiots that had a lot to say before this market tanked, don’t try to ruin the fun for the rest of us

Stating facts ruins your fun? Too bad. All it takes is one whale to kill off TRTL for good.

It would take someone with a billion+ to tank the market and who would they unload them on? There’s only buy orders for like 150mil shells, there’s whales in every coin and if they wanted to cash out now wouldn’t be the time

Damn that a nice little pile of shells so far, turtle gets listed on a bigger exhange and you can expect a 10x+ increase

>who would they unload them on
No one because TRTL is DEAD.

Someone please tell me another coin that has been staying even like this I’m the past 12 hours, I’ll wait....

TURTLE is two weeks old, go back to your safe space with all your other pathetic friends, sorry you didn’t get in at 3sat but it’s not too late! Set a buy order at 9 sat and thank me in a couple weeks when you’re sitting on 10x your initial

STELLAR!?!?! NOPE!!!!

Every other dead coin in that graveyard of an exchange.

I'm sitting on 20k atm. Maybe I'll cash out and buy half a bottle of soda with it.

Oh how about a “blue chip” like BCASH!?!?! NOPE!!!!

Tradeogre’s biggest claim to fame is TURTLE, no one else trades anything else on there, TURTLE will move off tradeogre in the near future and what do you think will then happen to the price of TURTLE!?!?

The only graveyards is see are poloniex, binance, and coinbase!!!!! How about RIPPLE you ask!?!? NOPE!!!!!!

It'll be bought by below average intelligence goyim from the TRTL discord and dumped by whales immediately after.

HAHAHAHAHAHA AT TRON!!!!!

If it gets dumped by whales I’ll buy them all up and sit on them, I’ll take every 1 sat being a 10% increase in my money right now, turtle is the only safe bet right now

Enjoy those bags, you'll be stuck with them for quite a while.

It gets big in India!?

I’ve been enjoying the bags that I’ve been holding, rinse and repeat until your bags are nice and full and the sit back and wait until TURTLE get listed on a bigger exhange and the money starts pouring in

hahahahaha that’s how I feel right now sitting at my desk!

>wait until TURTLE get listed on a bigger exhange
TRTL confirmed for binance, you heard it here first!

If that happens to stay warm I’m going to burn my money next winter like Escobar instead of filling my oil tank

Oh, it will definitely happen. All the TRTL shilling can only point to it's future success.

The LINK in me was bored two weeks ago. Now im riding turtles like a madman.

Honestly the best coin

When will this shit rise over 10 sats tho.

Getting boring af

Hahaha turtle has been a wild ride, one that I’ve enjoyed very much so far, saw my $3000 investment almost go to $40,000 last weekend before I cashed out a nice healthy profit around 30 sat and then bought back in at 16sat and saw it jump to 24 sat and I cashed out again and then I bought back in at 14 and I’m now I’m just waiting!

Boring is muchhhhhh better then seeing your portfolio get HAMMERED over night, turtle will make a move just have to give it a little time, ever hear the story of the tortoise and the hare!?!?!?

The longer this coin stays on a linear trajectory while everything else plummets the more confidence I have in it

it'll go crazy again soon: twitter.com/BlockfolioApp/status/958855816299401216

tradesatoshi, blockfolio and delta are all incoming

oh yea and coinmarketcap. tradeogre got on cmc so trtl probably will as well.

I don't think you understand. If bitcoin falls by 80%, turtle falls by 80%. I'm not interested in increasing my bitcoin holdings if its not gaining value in fiat.

I mined and sold millions of turtle. It is a good coin w/ good devs and great community - but the crypto market is taking a shit.

>got listed on cmc with the other 2,000 shitcoins
What an accomplishment!

650k TRTL-let here, will I make it?

Solid amount, I’d say you’re going to be very happy when turtle starts climbing, it gets listed on a big exhange and money starts flooding in, my best advice would be to buckle your seatbelt

Turtle isn’t directly following BTC and if it was would you rather lose 20% in BTC or TURTLE? Which one do you think can recover 20% quicker?!?