Who else can't help but laugh their ass off?

Hail king btc, you did your duties. Now it's time for the prince to take the throne. Flippining ETA < 2 weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/oybLgBGc-Theory-Whales-and-or-Wall-Street-will-push-BTC-low-before-April/
blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s
etherscan.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

End of march

Bitcoin 30k in 4 weeks so bye

Eth is going down now and hard. We're not gonna see 1k again for a year. Flippening cancelled.

>Eth is going down now and hard. We're not gonna see 1k again for a year. Flippening cancelled.
Corecucks said the same when BTC was 11k. This bear market will speed up the flippening once people realize ETH flippening BTC is the only way to make gains

Will it even matter though at that point? Even if ETH gains 5-6% on bitcoin every day - but loses 4-5% in fiat falue at the same time, it will be almost worthless when the flippening takes place.

I'm heavily invested in mining, not a salty nocoiner. What worries me the most is that ETH's 1 day candle looks fuckin' near identical to BTC's but about 3 weeks behind.

I'm convinced that the entire market is going back several months - but I don't even know if it will hold the old trendline anymore.

I'm weak hands (sold 100% into USD at a loss) - I'm literally returning a bunch of unopened GPU's to bestbuy today because monero crashed so hard that Vega GPU's are almost not even worth having anymore (not at $800+ retail).

I'm not sure where it will all land. I'm sure there will be more people who become millionaires off of crypto before it all crashes - hope you guys are one of them.

signed, weak hands out for now

>muh corecuck
2017 terminology has no place in 2018.

newfag detected

I bought ETH in August. I think it was at 300 euros or something like that. So, by now, I am in positive and I have 0,8 ETH, 1 LTC and...100 ripple that I bought 2 weeks ago at 1,20 dollars.

What do I do?

Unironically this. From when I bought Eth 2 weeks ago BTC has fallen about 30% and Eth is almost exactly the same, value will skyrocket soon.

isn't the fact that ETH is rising right now is a big red flag ?

> since Tether is almost sure to fail and crash the market with it whales need a way to sell BTC for fiat fast
and that mean going to exchange like GDAX
but since BTC is extremely slow to transfer they need ETH to do it fast thus the rise in price

am I just crazy or am I onto something her ?

Why because you faggots are ashamed of supporting BTC core now that ETH flippening is imminent?

List of expected flippenings past year.

May 2017: the Ripple flippening
June 2017: the Ethereum flippening
August 2017: the Bitcoin Cash flippening
November 2017: the Bitcoin Cash flippening
January 2018: the Ripple flippening
February 2018: the Ethereum flippening

Total actual flippenings: 0

boy im glad i swapped from btc to eth at 0.1

Why the fuck is the entire market down though?

The price of bitcoin was slowly rising pre-2017. But then it fucking skyrocketed.

Did anybody seriously think Bitcoin wasn't going to fall back to normal levels?

Anybody think Bitcoin is going to fall back to around 4k?

I think worst case is a drop to 2k or under for an hour or so, then bounce back to around 4k and start moving up again. I'd rather this be the bottom though.

You're correct. I've been monitoring Binance's ETH and BTC reserves; they've lost close to 1/2 of their ETH and 2/3 of their BTC.

Because internet money is garbage, and it was being propped up by the Bitfinex/Tether scamcoin for the last year, and you're holding the bag.

Anyone?

It's so tempting to short Bitcoin, but the thought of losing infinite money is pretty scary.

But still, I'm pretty sure Bitcoin is going to drop to 4k or even 2k in another month or so.

Vechain flippening 2019.

if BTC goes, crypto goes.

Why?

Sell now. I believe the Jews are going to leverage tax laws to force people to sell their coins, check this chart for a more detailed explanation: tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/oybLgBGc-Theory-Whales-and-or-Wall-Street-will-push-BTC-low-before-April/
We need another Holocaust.

is this real ?
I'm not fudding btw this situation just doesn't feel right

I should have said "been drained" instead of "lost", lost makes it seem like they've been hacked or something.

Bitcoin isn't going anywhere. The price may drop significantly still. Ethereum might take over #1 but it's not going anywhere. Most secure blockchain on the market.

BTC Dominance:

March 2017: 84%
Jan 2018: 34%

-50% in 9 months.
5,5% per month on average.

March 2018 it will be 25%.
Flippening imminent.

newfag detected

do you not see the collusion that is going on with btc? like 'they' are going to put effort into controlling btc and let it fall off the map. look into the lightning network. why btc is purposely slow and expensive?

where can you find these numbers ?

Bitcoin isn't going anywhere. The price may drop significantly still. Ethereum might take over #1 but it's not going anywhere. Most secure blockchain on the market. The CIA and NSA got it right the first fucking time. There is value behind PoW. There's only going to be one PoW coin maybe 2 that will be sustainable. That's why Ethereum will go stake. Ethereum isn't going anywhere for next 5 years. EOS isn't going to come in and take over. Stay calm. Actually sell everything I didn't mean to give real advice.

Don't use past trends as indicators to the market, it works until it doesn't

blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s
etherscan.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

>being this delusional

>Unironically believe in the flippening

Sold my ETH yesterday. Buying back in at around 0.05 BTC.

Simply put, jews.

ok thanks
this is getting scary now

That's not how it works sorry.