Lets be honest, who here is buying BTC right now

cmon, be honest with yourself, are you buying BTC right now?

if not, why would you expect anyone else to? you're part of the problem

I just got some chump change as severance money from my wagecuck downsizing (grateful it happened it was a very boring job)

Instead of letting it sit in the bank and eating my nails like a retard chimp I put 2/3rds of it in BTC at 7500 EUR

I don't give a fuck if it crashes and burns, but I would be fucking devastated if I just kept it and watched it go down bit by bit.

It'll be worth double the amount by the time I need it... I think.

Once it's doubled I'm selling though, I don't consider it to be a part of my portfolio and I just put it in BTC to make a quick buck because I'm NEET again

if everyones too afraid to put more money in.... where is the new money going to come from?

whats stopping everyone from shorting BTC to zero?

i bought btc in the crash in june and september
both times there were fags like you screaming the end times
buy or dont buy but please just get the fuck out of here

whose screaming bro?

its a legitimate question im curious about

bought 6.88 gl us

every TA guy thinks 8k or 5k is the floor, then bull indications kick in, but where is this money coming from?

is chinese new year a real thing? will robinhood make a difference? will bittrex opening USD pairings happen?

I got fired from my job too recently, they offered me severance as well but I'm not signing that, you have to give up so many rights to receive it, it's not worth it for a measly small amount of pay

USD pairings already open. You have to call them though, which means it's not worth your time if you aren't a big fish.

wasnt wall st bonuses supposed to flood in?

anyone have a reasonable take?

I’m waiting until just before $8k, then putting in $62k worth of gains from the last few months just before it rebounds.

NO YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

Paejets paid by Core to shill BTC to noobs and mouthbreathers that don't know better.

Get it?, we all get it, if you are not under 60 IQ you'll probably get it:

BTC/BCH/LGBTC ARE DEAD

DEAD
E
A
D

Actually, yes, i turned all ETH into BTC at 0.1188

noone sane is buying btc right now

what makes you sure it will rebound though? just bc that is what we keep hearing/telling ourselves?

I bought and will buy every 500 dollars until 0

you mad?

lol youre kidding right?

BTC? Nah, but I did get a bunch of ETH when it went below $900

right! so what is the catalyst that propels the rebound? if everyones just waiting for the reversal, whens it going to reverse if no ones willing to dive back in?

honestly trying to have a conversation about it, not bitch or whine

I am. Every indicator is showing seller exhaustion and a likely rebound. Bullish RSI divergence, oversold daily RSI, the news for today flat out said that the $8850 range or so was the bottom, etc.
This is it.

kidding about what? are you buying/selling/holding?

whats your take...provide some context

okay, so based on TA? so for those who follow this might get back in right? biz doesnt believe in TA and the majority of ppl who bought at ATHs arent going to buy in after seeing BTC fall from 19k - 8k, they have lost faith, no?

what makes everyone sure of an 8k rebound? ppl still need confidence to buy back in

also, if some point to 8k and others 5k, why not wait till 5k... but by then everyone whose already in is prob whiped out, their ALTs are worthless

isnt this a self fulfilling prophecy?

it (not just bitcoin the whole crypto market) just needs some time to settle down and to form a ground for the next bull run. i'd say in a month or so bitcoin will cost between $4,000-$5,000k and then it would be attractive to buy it again

When there are more people that think bitcoin looks "cheap" than people who think it looks "expensive", the buyers will enter and the price goes up

i am moving my alts into BTC

Greed. This is all a game of chicken.

When Novogratz or big buyers jump they will all jump. It's how low can it go before greed wins. 8500 is the likely number but it could flash to 6800 and get rocketed up.

why would you buy in again at 4-5k if you got in before december, made a shit load of money and then lost it all? im curious as to who you see getting back in? average crypto goers, or a new wave of investors?

dont we need more than "big buyers" though? we need the average joes and their grandparents talking about BTC and hoping on the train again... after this 50% dump, who would be willing to take that risk again, it seems foolish.

also whose going to buy BTC at 50k-100k? but we all hope its going that high, i do

any other hot takes?