Why aren't you 100% fiat right now?

You know that this crash is going to continue at least another 50% before there's any sort of recovery (assuming there will be a recovery).

If you want to keep playing the crypto game sell now and you can double your stack in a few weeks. Hodling anything when the market is doing this makes no sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/08/31/several-big-banks-are-teaming-up-for-a-new-digital-currency.html?
fool.com/investing/2017/12/17/5-big-banks-currently-testing-ripples-blockchain-t.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone please screen shot all these faggots

confirmed 100% fiat. assuming they let me cash out once the blood hits the streets.

Why would there be a bull run any time soon?
Who's buying?

I called a retraction to 10k months ago, so far it's looking like a solid floor so I'm staying in. Lots of people are going to be shorted out as whales eat up newcoiner BTC before the next ATH.
I don't care about the shitcoin known as fiat because I know crypto still hasn't topped and I would rather miss some potential gains than lose BTC if I'm right.

ive been in fiat since btc was 17k

the banks will take over crypto because you idiots sold to them for cheap.

When banks want to get into crypto they'll just make their own crypto and all this shit will be worthless

Do you have the screenshots of when we tried warning you at 15k?

or it could just as easily turn around tomorrow. faggots like you always think you can time the market when in reality you don't know shit

Kek done, screen capped like 4 niggerinis today can't wait to rofl on them and jizz on their mothers chin when BTC is 30 in March

>what is ripple

Why would banks making a crypto make all other cryptos worthless?

do you understand what decentralization means?

>100% fiat
Im in equities, after I cahsed out of crypto at the top

Because they have the money and the investor trust to crush the competition.

See

retards
cnbc.com/2017/08/31/several-big-banks-are-teaming-up-for-a-new-digital-currency.html?

Sneed

Not the first nigger
fool.com/investing/2017/12/17/5-big-banks-currently-testing-ripples-blockchain-t.aspx

An outdated useless shitcoin going down makes all other crypto worthless.

If 'they' want to they'll release a crypto that beats all the others all this garbage currently on the market will tank down to zero.

for once I believe these guys are right. It just makes no sense to hold through this downtrend since 15k. Luckily I sold some time ago, but I don't even think about buying in again now until this shit clears out. Even if I may miss out some "recovery" gains, I rather have my money ready and "safe" in my bank account.

this is obviously the bottom, we're already back OVER 9000

>most of the threads on Veeky Forums are panic
yep, this is it.
my buy signal.
I'm putting in every liquid dollar I have available right now.

and tomorrow at 8500 again. there is no reason for anybody to buy right now. hence the slow bleed.

>Why would there be a bull run any time soon?

Umm.. I don't know, maybe because this shit happens every fucking year?

Smartest man on Veeky Forums right here, just remember to sell when you see the "how are people losing money in this market" threads.

Oh... you fell for that meme.

Yea wouldnt wanna lose that $200 investment better keep it in the bank for safe keeping.

>Oh... you fell for that meme.

Go to CMC and have a look at the historical data. Do you seriously think this shit is over? It's just got started you dickhead!

Every sell order has a corresponding buy order. If you can't comprehend their motives, then you're a pawn on their chessboard.

Go ahead. Keep selling.

>speculation is going to drive the price of everything up forever
>bubbles don't burst

>this
must protect sats at all costs

what are market cycles?

Because if it doesn't continue and it bounces really hard over night I'm FUCKED.

So you're saying if I hold now I only have to wait till the end of November to get my initial investment back

W O W

neck yourself

You're an actual moron. I hope crypto remains full of people like you, because you make me so god damned rich.

I keep seeing this 'it happens every year' shit but this doesn't happen every January you fucking liars, it barely did it like once

i would say the length of these cycles are shorter in crypto. considering the market can rise and fall by 30% in one day.

Depends what you do in the meantime. If you spend all your fiat on scalping the new N64 you might get more gains than holding BTC but not even close to what you could get holding the right altcoins.

you lose a lot of money in fees converting from fiat and back to crypto and vice versa

>holding the right altcoins
They're literally all going down.

>have $1000 in crypto now
>have $250 in crypto a month

>have $1000 in fiat
>buy $1000 crypto in a month

Either way hodling makes absolutely no sense.

>I have a crystal ball
Fuck off m8

Nice argument retard.
Have fun watching your stack bleed another 80%

Yea or you sell and then shit recovers and now you can buy less coins.

m8 if your stack has bled 80% you're a fucking retard and you shouldn't be in charge of your money

BTC gonna start creeping down to 5000

There's a long way down still to go.

Yes i have a crystal ball.

>bear market
>everything dumping
>regulation
>bitconnect
>tether
>normies already came and left
>zero signs of recovery

But of course everything is going to x100 for no reason in a few days hurr durr

Who the fuck cares about BitConnect.

I admit the Tether bubble is a scary one but it's here to stay. Don't try and twist words by saying I think things will go nuclear tomorrow, I merely don't know if the downtrend will reverse. I cashed out once before on a scare and it cost me 10%, never again.

>normies already came and left
When did they leave?

The absolute level of delusion from these btc shills is incredible. BTC is fucking toast. The general public has caught onto the fact that there are far superior currencies than btc. This talk of institutional buying is absolute horseshit. Institutions are not buying this shitcoin as there's not a single iota of established value in it. It's time to go into fiat and let the dust settle. BTC is going sub $5000 soon.

Why would the downtrend reverse?
Give me one good reason.

See pic related

>Why would the downtrend reverse?
So you expect this to go to $0 and never go up again?

You really think they were in for one month and got out again? Seems to me they googled it and brought if they wanted in, I would expect another google spike when they got out as they searched "when will bitcoin recover".

Because i'm in leafland

No I'm saying only a retard would hold crypto in a bear market with fud everywhere and no positive news whatsoever because they think a trend reversal is more likely than everything tanking another 50%

So you do expect it to reverse at some point? Why would it? I literally can't see any reason.

there's a chance you never see 9k again ever

i'm not fudding ive seen asset crashes sometimes they recover sometimes they don't, but a bounce is not inevitable

I still have screenshots from the China fud crash of retards saying we are going below 1k
I also have screencapped of way way back when retards were calling 1k as a top
Too bad I'm on my phone, fuck off newcoiner

>Why aren't you selling the bottom at a loss right now so that you can buy again on the way back up?

Classic Veeky Forums.

FIAT is a ponzi dont fall for it

Sure it could...

But if I'm hodling through this shit while everything tanks another 100% I'm not really going to be impressed when there's a trend reversal and everything moons 60%

>he buy on the news