How low would it have to go for you to sell? Im just holding, riding this until it reverses the trend

How low would it have to go for you to sell? Im just holding, riding this until it reverses the trend.

To be honest, I'm starting to think that everybody who was going to sell, already sold.

When everybody is bearish, who is left to sell?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timothylee/2013/04/11/an-illustrated-history-of-bitcoin-crashes/#381176804039
twitter.com/Bitcoin_Trading/status/959141266259767296
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/oybLgBGc-Theory-Whales-and-or-Wall-Street-will-push-BTC-low-before-April/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bear pls go

hold you won't regret it.Teeka said he thinks the slump will be over in May because of the consensus summit.

I currently sitting at a 50% loss and will still not sell. I think it's very likely that we will dip much lower, but I'm still not selling. I made a misstake to buy in 2 weeks ago and now I'm paying for my FOMO decision.

The european summit? That probably won't go well.

$0. I'm 100% serious. I held my life savings in ETH from $410 down to $130 and back up to where it is now. I would go down with the fucking ship.

I won't sell at a loss

Thats my point, everyone that was going to sell, already sold, normies started getting in at 10k, meaning most of them are already out. Anyone still holding is an ironhanded motherfucker that is willing to ride this shit to 0.

I'm seriously starting to think we are nearing the bottom.

lol nice try jim cramer every is still bullish wait for true despair to set in then buy.

hahahahahaha
take a look
forbes.com/sites/timothylee/2013/04/11/an-illustrated-history-of-bitcoin-crashes/#381176804039

I am holding and I will as always

rut roh

twitter.com/Bitcoin_Trading/status/959141266259767296

Can someone please tell me their % loss so I can feel a bit better about myself and not lonely? I have currently lost 50%.

I'll lose every fucking cent before admitting defeat.

From ATH? I lost about 65%

you're only losing, not lost, unless you sold

2%
well done losing money. you could have used it to fuck hookers or save and get passive income

>How low would it have to go for you to sell?
what the fuck? do you not realize how stupid this question is?

I wouldn't sell it low. Will hold until 0 if it comes down to it.

Not selling. Will continue to buy through the crash.

32%

I only lost 50% but I've seen people who lost like 80%

I invested with what I could afford to lose. I'm 100% not selling until mid Dec for capital gains purposes.

holding all the way through. i believe, i also dont care that much about 5-6k paper money

from 9.6m to 3.4m.
its nothing, trust me...
There will be more fud (China and Korea soon, regulations are good ) but in 2 months there will be 'the boom' again. Its the same fucking cycle over and over. Forget about it and come back in 6moths or more.

I meant losing, I haven't sold yet and I will never sell.

still 2x from inital investment, so i´l hold no matter what, even if it hits 3k

60% from ATH

I sold two weeks ago, will buy back in when we go under $3k

trend will reverse around 2k

I already cashed out my initial investment
now I just trade shitcoins Veeky Forums tells me to buy in order to collect more bitcoin, I don't care about its fiat price

There isn't one. My initial investment was 3k and I'm ready to lose it all if so be but I don't see a world where literally all crypto's are worth $0

So my options are to either sell at -50% value (or even less) or lose it all. Pretty easy choice to make.

I'm going to hold until this shit moons again 5-10x

big lol to all the fags selling low

>I don't see a world where literally all crypto's are worth $0

can't see a world where beanie babies are worth $0

A bear is just someone not dumb enough to hold or buy bags.

Think about crypto like a big boat. A lot of people heard how great a cruise on 'boat named crypto' is and all at once everybody went aboard. Now because the boat is overloaded it started to dip lower and lower. People afraid that it will sink jump over board before we even reached our destination. The boat will dip even more before it becomes stable again. Only than we will slowly see it pick up speed and we will continue our journey to Island of Lambos.

0. Bury me with my shitcoins

if ETH goes down to $70, I'm still in profit
if ETH goes down below $70, what's even the point in selling anymore

about 40% from ATH. Still doubled my initial invetment

this

% don't mean mean shit. On ATH I was sitting on 20k+ now I'm below 10k. I invested 1k overall so will not cry.

Not selling at all. I have such a small amount "invested" and i have lost so much that scrambling for a new move is pointless.

Yea me too. I used 700 dollars. Now I'm at 2.5k.
I'm not taking anything out. Till the end. I might actually buy the bottom though if it goes to 4k or something

Sold my 1,5 bitcoin for 1k
Sold my 112 ethereum for 800 dollars

Not making that mistake again.

It's not a matter of sentiment, it's a matter of valuation. The market is currently searching for an accurate valuation of this shitcoin. Brand recognition and "being the first one" ain't gonna cut it anymore. Real value needs to be established if normies and bankers are going to invest. Don't be surprised to see btc fall to $4000 or lower very soon.

Never bought but making bank off shorting

-2800%
Just here to laugh at normies, spread fud and wait for a good rebuy around 5000

Bought LINK at 18 cents. I'll buy LINK at 18 cents if it goes back down there. I already moved money into my bank account ready to buy in. This dip is a miracle for LINK fans who didn't get to fully buy in during the dip. I will be able to get 100k LINK built up now.

The Jews are going to leverage tax laws to force people to sell their coins, check this chart for a more detailed explanation: tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/oybLgBGc-Theory-Whales-and-or-Wall-Street-will-push-BTC-low-before-April/
We need another Holocaust, or the Jews are going to keep rigging the game against us.