Fuck Satoshi

Lost 0.06 trading and still holding 0.1 btc.
I have less than $1000 left to live.
I thought Bitcoin was meant to help people like me, oh boy I was so wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I thought Bitcoin was meant to help people like me

Yeah, now I know better, don't worry I'll be part of the anti-bitcoin revolutionist in 10 years.

stupid newfag
>btc was meant to help ppl like me
how can ppl be this dumb
btc is inanimate it takes ppl to do something with it

>he literally didn't listen to the Veeky Forums 101 introsong
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

I know you you piece of shit, that's why the title says fuck satoshi, if he's even a person... fuck him, and you.

You want adoption but you fuck over every new user, nice strategy, good luck scaling your piece of shit ponzi scheme

I'm glad you lost all faggot.

All I had to do was listen to this vid and short btc 100x leverage and I would be in lambo land

>anti-bitcoin revolutionist

if you are so rich why are you here?

Yes, just like with Trumpy Dumpy all you had to do is take the stale memes serious.

holy shit my sides

equilibrium must be sought, to many new fags push up price, like it will stay ATH forever. you jumped in to quick not my fault

lovin the Veeky Forums introsong

sure not your fault, it's ok I have lost $1500 before, just saying... good luck with this failed project, I know for a fact no one will trust the crypto market again, they didn't trust it at 2k, they won't trust it now. Bankers are Smart people are right, it's going to 0, what a waste.

Okay I'd like to know that everyone who invests in crypto that you have a fucking real job outside of crypto. If not and you invested and lost, wtf is wrong with you? This isn't a freebie where everyone is gonna make money extremely fast.

the problem is your just to new

end off

now BYE

Yeah no shit, every single person who bought above 9k lost money so... yeah I think most people lost money with this, the opposite was the marketing selling point for bitcoin. It's over man, not a single person I know on real life thinks bitcoin is a good thing... so I guess that makes me the sucker, for buying into this delusion. My fault, lesson learned. Time to move on, good luck with your trading chips.

I'm not "too new" I have been following bitcoin since 2014, but I bought on december and again a few day again at 11k hoping it will reverse. It's just a tool for big players to fuck over new players, it's a game for rich fat people, it's ok, my mistake for thinking this was something else. I should remember to never listen to internet people again ;)

This. You can't put your life in a meme coin

>I thought Bitcoin was meant to help people like me, oh boy I was so wrong.

No it is by rich people for rich people. Sorry lad.

I didn't put my life, I invested some money, $1500, and that's nothing but its enough to learn the lesson. don't trust anything with an "unknown creator" haha that's a good meme desu, I felt for that... well time to move on

Holy shit, IQ levels havent reached this low of a level in a long time

This guy gets it

Yeah, I know that now, thanks anyway

How much is rich? There are some who have $5m+ portfolios and have proven it with sell walls. I bet you would cash out it all rather than grow it even more. I also bet you will probably never see an amount like that.

Stay poor faggot

you were just the greater fool bro.
S

why? Because I think fucking with new users is a bad strategy for the whole bitcoin brand? Well, I guess the actual price is telling me I'm right... yeah, don't worry they will pump it again to 20k to screw with more low IQ suckers like me, it's ok it's just money anyway

How much do you have idiot? If you aren't talking about you then shut the fuck up. You are here because you have less than 100k. Keep trying bro, you'll make it

>You want adoption but you fuck over every new user, nice strategy, good luck scaling your piece of shit ponzi scheme
you are so fucking spot on it hurts. I think this is the biggest problem with crypto and this is the reason it will never gets adopted or only with rgulations.

>hurr durr I fuck over anyone for maximum profits
>I do crypto cuz fuck greedy jews all they care about is moneey.
>NOOO NO REGULATIONS FUCK GOVERNMENT I CANT MAKE PROFITS ANYMORE FUCK I CANT SCAM MONEY OUT OF NORMIEES NOO
>crypto is ded, greedy jews killed it

fucking cryptoniggers dont understand they are part of the problem. as long as you act like a greedy niggerjew crypto is not gonna get widely adopted.