Arise, arise, Wojaks of Veeky Forums!

Arise, arise, Wojaks of Veeky Forums!
Fell deeds awake: crashes and burning!
Gains shall be shaken, comfort be splintered,
a dip-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to the Floor!

I got 20k ready to go in usd lets do this

DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If someone adds pink wojaks to every single one of those heads on a hi-res image it will be god tier and be around forever.

Someone please make it happen

Bump for autism

Bumping as well for our artist autists that have nothing better to do while watching their profits tumble.

DEATHHHHH

top kek Good enough. This will be bugging saved.

*fugging
fug

Image is too poor of quality desu

fuggggggggggggggggg
u
g
g
g
g
g
g

Fuck you i will create an entire webm of pellennor field now filled with pink wojaks.

IN HIGH DEFINITION

I did find a better image tho

Looking for a better one still

DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH

based

This thread.

DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPP

By the way. I AM NEVER SELLING.

8500 on Bitstamp jesus christttttttttttttt