Apologize for ruining crypto

apologize for ruining crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/sec-cftc-chiefs-set-senate-crypto-hearing-next-week/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you just assume my Gwei?

We have to pay taxes on our crypto to crypto trades.

i didn du nuffin man

Fuck you cabron

USA are good bois

>American
>went to sleep with 11k
>woke up to 8k
OP you must be euro feminist

USA USA USA.
We rule this world and you were delusional to try and stop our USD.

I bet OP is a Eurofag

We must be proud of our country for regulating tether and preventing crypto currencies used by pedophiles and terrorists to flourish. These coiners should be put in Guantanamo bay desu.

Didn't poo in loos ruin it? Not a bizfag just came here to gloat

No one "ruined" crypto, it's just that crypo is another in a long line of bubbles.

People have been bitching me out for the last few weeks here because I'm a boomer who has too long of a memory.

It's not like I hate the coiners, it's just that I've seen this sort of thing happen before.

If you are a coiner, and you still have an opportunity to pull out real profits (as in dollars, not other coins), I would STRONGLY suggest you take a few hours today to read about the baseball card bubble of the 80's and 90's.

Over the last few weeks, I've talked about Tulips and Beanie Babies and pet rocks, but I think the Baseball Card Bubble is (so far) the closest thing to what the crypto bubble is shaping up to be.

Of course it's your money, so it's your choice. But I'm tying to be a little helpful here.

it was me sir i very sorry for dump sir we have no toliet in my country

it was literally everyone except the burgers responsible for this dip

>you will be delusional about who rules the world as soon as europe starts throwing all the accumulated refugees to USA (where they belong to)

Yeah sure. Funny how the crash always starts at 8 am your shit time. I guess Euros and Chinks just wait for you to wake up so they can crash the market.

Shouldn't that technically be an Israeli flag?

The senate is going to hold a hearing on the 6th, Cryto is going to be discussed (probably regulation).

So the US is probably going to cause another crash on the 6th.

>massive company involvement like samsung making mining hardware to invest into new technology that changes how transactions and data is processed
>the same as a bunch of retards buying baseball cards or beanie babies
come the fuck on. how do you even make this association.

that said, btc needs to have its shit checked. it always has to on occasion

No proof, get the fuck out.

Trumpie won't let em' in. Enjoy your ragheads. We barely like the brown people we have.

The crash started on the Chinks, pajeets, and Eurofags watch. Now we have to put on the breaks for you genetic rejects.

Here you go...

coindesk.com/sec-cftc-chiefs-set-senate-crypto-hearing-next-week/

we invented crypto and we'll take it away too if you don't behave.

It's the Pajeets who are selling, man. I was smoking weed yesterday with this Indian dude from my major (his name's literally Pakesh). Well, I was smoking weed but he's a dumb bitch Hindu so he was eating fried lentils. He told me he'd bought 0.09 BTC at $17k and had just sold for $10k. I couldn't stop laughing. He listened to me laugh uncontrollably for like a minute before he started telling me to shut up. I kept laughing (I wasn't trying to be a dick, I literally couldn't stop) and in the end he was sniffing and wiping his eyes. Then he stomped out but he left his lentils behind so I ate them.

but how were the lentils?

only major country that isnt threatening bans. stop this anti-american meme of crypto.

HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY TRUMP TO BAN CRYPTO IN THE US!!

People who live within a bubble almost never see that they are in a bubble.

It is nearly the same because of the way that speculation among a very few players, feeding on itself has created prices that are detached from reality.

It is nearly the same because we are talking about a token which people are trading for speculation instead of for utility.

It is nearly the same because people think they're going to be able to retire on an asset they never get around to selling.

The people who made money in the baseball card bubble where those who sold the cards and took their cash (dollars).

Those who bought and horded rooms full of cards were left holding the bag. Because in the end, when you stripped away the "value" arguments, the "demand" arguments, and the "scarcity" arguments, you were still talking about a little square of cardboard which has no real value in the real world.

>Now we have to put on the breaks for you genetic rejects.
You don't appear to be doing it very well

>retarded boomer doesn't know how to argue without resorting to condescending buzzword-ridden bullshit

wow shocking

Hey, your a free soul, you can ignore me if you want.

But one thing us old farts have working to our advantage is our living memories of all of the times when this same playbook happened.

Are you old enough to remember the silver boom of the late 70's?

Or the baseball card bubble of the 80's/90's?

Do you remember how the dotcom bubble formed and busted?

How about the real estate frenzy that caused the bubble that formed and burst just 10 years ago?

Everyone who participates in a bubble thinks that "this time is different".

I'm telling you, certain things always end the same way. All bubbles eventually burst.

>a boomer on biz
quit larping bro

>pretends to be boomer
>can't spell "you're" properly

with all those "years of learning" you'd think you'd have figured out correct grammar by now.

You eat shit and you fucking die!
I ain't apologizing for shit.
I'm an American GOD DAMN IT!!!

Ya, I caught that after I hit "post". My fault for typing while listening to the TV and watching another screen.

I don't know why you think that boomers wouldn't hang out on Veeky Forums. I can't stay on /pol/ all the time.

See... if you guys knew what you were doing, you would pick my brain clean on these various subjects to get the information you can't find on the internet.

It's not like I want you to be ruined. I just think you guys are as crazy as my generation was when we were young and were going to change the world.

>years of learning
>still enjoys TV brainwashing

larp or not, boomers are fucking disgusting.

I'm trading from my boomer boat, bitches. But, my girl is your age.

The state of Eurofags.

> TV Brainwashing

Not really. You need to keep yourself informed about what stories the media is pushing.

If you're going to spend any time investing in the real world (outside of cryptos), you learn to keep CNBC on all day.

And they're not all frauds. A few of them are honest.

LOL larp confirmed. You had a good run.

Where would the world be if it weren't for rich old men and young women with daddy issues, lol

No

inb4 anyone in yurop has to be poor.
Fuck these teddy-throwing nobrainer lefties.

Germanistin will be Game over soon.

Edited for privacy sake.

fuck off plebbit

It started at 4am est you fucking mongoloid.

nice fake bro. you had a good larp but its over now.

tits or GTFO