That's right... keep dipping... keep crashing... I'll just buy more when it finally reaches the bottom

That's right... keep dipping... keep crashing... I'll just buy more when it finally reaches the bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>investing fiat in crypto
kek
KEK
Dance my puppets , dance

shut the fuck up Kaiji, if you weren't such a softie you could have retired and live the eternal NEET life

I'm unironically buying Deep Brain right now

We're not done yet, there's still a small chance of making it. Just need to focus and make the right moves.
youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0

Kings do not become kings by themselves. If the poor raise up together, declaring that they don't want any money, kings will be overthrown. However, poor seek money so that they can become kings themselves. Which in turn only strengthens the position of the current king.

when is bottom? $5?

ざわ・・・ざわ・・・

it isn't going back up ever

ざわ・・・ざわ・・・

its going down for good

ざわ・・・ざわ・・・

there is no bottom

You feel like a genius for buying 10 on the dip and I'm buying 10 millions. You thought unregulated markets would make you free but you are forever inferior.

7900 is the bottom

WE MUST ENDURE!

THAT IS ALL WE CAN DO ENDURE!

OR DIE LIKE THE THE REST OF THE TRASH!

He was not a softie

He actually decided to fuck a whale in the ass , when he had a perfect chance to leave. He flew too high and get burnt.

If there's anything we can learn from Kaiji s1 is you should not be too self assured

Kaiji don't be stupid. The bottom is where I say it is. You cannot win this game.

he is a very big softie

Most accurate description of capitalism ever.

None of your plans ever worked out and you just fell deeper into the hole. I'm not taking advice from you

Unironically bought 5k

when do you know when it's the bottom?

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

PLEASE

TAKE THIS BTC AND GIVE IT TO MY FAMILY

>10x long on zawas and wojaks

Kaiji was just too good for this world, user.

He finally learnt his shit by the 17 steps arc though.