Stable Altcoins

Now the altcoin markets are being stress tested but not everything is going down.
What altcoin have you spotted that is remarkably stable in the face of adversity?
The standouts in my portfolio are ERC, AUR and ARK.

DCR
The PoS part stabilizes the price.

ETH. Due to ico craze. Also flippening imenant
BTC 150B
ETH 100B

eth, neo, omg, xmr, ven
these are the only coins you will need this year

祝你好运

> omg
> ven
Begone Pajeet

ven < omg. Still good boys.

B-big Papa Huang, is that you?

ETH and XMR

To be honest doge is pretty stable. Everyone doesn't take it seriously so nobody really buys or sells it. It took a dip like everything else but it's not dropping like a rock

My major problem with doge is it had a market cap of 1 billion USD before BTC shit the bed. I can't see any reason for a literal joke that the dev is actively trying to devalue is worth 1 billion dollars.

USD obviously

This one coin named EURO

True, I'm just saying at this very moment it's doing "OK"

good alts are holding their value vs btc at a stunningly higher ratio than just a month ago market is reconfiguring to account for btc's diminishing status everyone hang tight this is a good thing

>imenant

If crypto crashes enough that these become cheap I'm buying in, only see a future for these two, ETH for smart contracts and business uses and XMR for darknet markets. Other shitcoins have no real fundamentals that aren't copy of these and then they don't have first mover advantage.

CND is barely dipping at all, esp compared to the last crash.

I get in Doge on every crash, has saved me from ruin several times.

that's an absolute shitcoin with inflation levels that shouldn't even be possible

If they ditch the Greece node and patch out the muslims it might recover.

feggots have been shelling out €80B every month for third year now, buying "stabile corporate bonds"

all my money is in gold, real estate and crypto
I can't wish for anything more than ECB to die, cost me nearly half my purchasing power since 2004

BTS has been surprisingly stable last few days. That's it from my portfolio desu rest have tanked at least -10% vs BTC.