ITT: we laugh at newfags who bought BTC in November/December

>mfw still up 1900% of initial investment
>mfw crash is hardly touching my portfolio
>mfw Tron faggots and Plebbitors are on literal suicide watch
who else /enjoyingthebloodbath/?

Kek literally this desu. Sitting comfy af sipping up that schadenfreude

i bought most of my shit pre-July in 2017 so I'm still way up overall, but I still got JUST'd over the last month and lost a lot like 40%

up about 1500% anyway but still

McLovinit

I'm a little miffed that I'm practically back to my initial investment. I'm excited to buy the dip, though, if it hits $4k.

Yeah I started in Jan 2017 and I gotta watching the redditors wanting to kill themsevles over Bitcoin is hilarious.
t. guy who owns mostly ETH and no bitcoin at all

I cashed out my initial long ago and I'm still over 500% up on it. But I miss my 6 figures. I'm literally at 50k when i was at 100 2 weeks ago. Fuck

1400% reporting in

I bought 5 BTC in December for $90k ask me anything

>he didn't sell after the 2000% run because the r/bitcoin memes told him to hodl!

1500% overall, up 6x in fiat since last time bitcoin was this price. Living the dream.

And yet you could have been twice as rich if you had just sold when the selling was good. But keep holding and laugh at others because you are "up" infinitely less than you could have been.

idiots.... you think is everything crashes you are in the clear? May I remind you that before you cash out to fiat you have to convert your shit coins to ETH/BTC/LTC...

I'm up too OP, but you can't pretend this shit doesn't hurt.

You'd be an idiot to think that this crash is similar to previous crashes. Mining has reached such a high level of difficulty that this crash might force miners to close shop and force bitcoin into another halve. Bitcoin just isn't designed to scale the way it did during the mania and paradigm phases. The flippening is near

>force bitcoin into another halve

Bcash nigga

Do you mean fork? Bcash was the only fork that mattered, although Core supporters may shift over to Bitcoin Gold, because its basically just Segwit 2x IIRC.

Most of my close friends bought in December and January, and they have all lost significant amounts of cash. I do really feel bad for them, even though they always tried to get me to use their affiliate links.

I don't think you understand how btc mining works. Payout is based on network hash share. So if everyone quits, the people who stays gets paid more.

Mining difficulty is just there to keep the blocktime at 10 minutes

I got in early December, pulled out my initial investment a few weeks ago. So now its all fun and memes for me. I wish I got in earlier but at least I got my investment out while still having some skin in the game.

I'm actually up from this morning. Not much, but up.

Newfags can't trade

>bought in november for $9k
>sold in december for $15.5k
>used that profit to buy miners and have been mining eth ever since
just because newfags are losing money like the dumbasses they are doesnt mean im like them:
in any market (bull or bear) people make money at others' expense

>blue descending candles

unironically looks nice, user.

btc will be 50k in three months

I bought in November and am up 110x but I'm still salty because at my ath I was up 300x

>peaked at 700k
>still at 600k
>massively up in satoshis
>in the triple 21 btc club now

thanks new fags, you made me make it 3 times over

>kept telling myself to buy in in october
>didn't do buy in until january
>market shits itself hard a week after I put money in

well, at least I tried, at least I didn't put in all the money I planned to invest