Rebrand to chainlink

>Rebrand to chainlink
>SWIFT Smart Oracle

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH SWIFT was never interested in chainlink, they only want the old product SmartContract was selling, the actual smartcontract part, not the retard "oracle" network. It's so clear now why they've been so cagey about SWIFT

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain for a brainlet pls :(?

There was always two products. Chainlink and Smart Oracle, the first a decentralized oracle network, the second a centalized oracle powered by AI and towncrier, which means the chainlink network isn't necessary (if a result is too far out of the ordinary machine learning tells it to throw it out, having a decentralized network is pointless if you have AI to alert someone and stop the contract if the result is outside of preset limits).

Veeky Forums always confuses the two products, even though the website clearly says SWIFT is using the Smart Oracle product, never chainlink. The smart oracle doesn't use the tokens, so even if this doesn't kill the token, it's going to take a massive hit once the rest of the world realizes SWIFT doesn't care about the chainlink network.

Qualtity-FUD xD

>committed on June 26
guys buy mobius while you're at it, I hear it's great

Not quality enough, price just bounced a little right now.
Here's hoping it's a deceased feline ricochet. Got some fresh fiat and my finger on the trigger.

both link to the chainlink documentation page though. Smart Oracle was just another name they wanted to grab, just like the smartcontract domains.

What was I thinking man. Lost all my money.

It's over for chainlink

Hi pajeet. Your marketing team staying around keeps us entertained. When will you give up trying to shill that piece of shit mobius? Has the free curry run out yet?

You forgot the third product ShadowLink user

NONONONONO Honey listen this is REAL!

WHAMANAGONDOO????

why do you waste your time typing / making posts like these? self amusement? or do you actually think you can influence the price?

fucking stupid mug lmao

CHAINLINK FENCE 2 THE MOON

should have left my fucking money in the bank

Chainlink only existed as funding for smartcontract team
It may see use in the future, but not by swift. That's what all the vauge as fuck "we busy trying to get customers on the network" shit is about.. to keep bag holders thinking chainlink is the actual product.

They've been developing a project for years, but they only recently release the chainlink token on the ethereum network.. something thay can be done in a day. Not four years.

Do you have screen caps of all the posts saying
>buy now at 10k sats it will never be this cheap again
>Sibos will result in the biggest fomo the market has ever seen, $1 pre sibos MINIMUM, $5 post sibos MINIMUM, $15 eoy 2017 MINIMUM
>SCREENCAP THESE POSTS

??

what are the benefits of running a link masternode

>even though the website clearly says SWIFT is using the Smart Oracle product, never chainlink

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17

This kills the FUD
>opening slide
>"Bridging DLT and Smart Contracts with the SWIFT Network and Existing Bank Systems"

>b-but SWIFT will not use ChainLink sir please sell LINK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm so tired of poor LINK fud. Months upon months of the same shit.

forgot pic

>starting download
Kys pajeet scammer

you would think if they used chainlink to fund the smart contract team they'd actually hype up chainlink to raise the price instead of letting the product do the talking itself. :thinking:

>pajeet doesn't have a browser with integrated PDF reader
Get with the time Rajesh

Are you Jason Parser? Why you shadowforked us?

Jason Parser has long been compromised. We're closing in on Elliot Waves now.
Who is he? Why does he lurk in the shadows, and why?

>He doesn't care about his security
Pfft

>a decentralized oracle network, the second a centalized oracle powered by AI and towncrier, which means the chainlink network isn't necessary (if a result is too far out of the ordinary machine learning tells it to throw it out, having a decentralized network is pointless if you have AI to alert someone and stop the contract if the result is outside of preset limits).

AI is not smart enough to have 100% failsafe presets on financial data, which is the majority of the target market for link

You think banks are going to work with a company that is so unprofessional they try to pump the price of their token on reddit like a fucking pajeet when the product is still in development?

Read his post again. You're saying the same thing basically.

it must be a weird life to spend your time trying to downplay LINK

"what'd you do today, buckaroo?"
"i changed the scope of history by making threads on a japanese cartoon image board about how LINK is lame"
"oh...ok, is LINK lame? did it work?"
"i dunno, i dunno i doubt it"

YOUR PARENTS DIDN"T SIGN UP FOR THIS

it's gonna go up man. i'm gonna stake it.

Finally some good ole chainlink fud to keep me entertain between als these panicking idiots

LINKCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!