Who /nocoiner/ here?

Who /nocoiner/ here?

Nobody, look up what shorting on leverage is and then get ready for your retail shift to start (again).

O U C H
U
C
H

SCAMMED

The problem with crypto currency is that it's obviously a scam whos value is based upon the idea of selling it to someone else, not fulfilling an actual function.

The fact bitcoin got so high in value is what's surprising to me and what is worthy of investigation, not the fact it would inevitably crash.

I don't own any botcoins.

I have lots of coins. They're made of gold and silver.

>what is worthy of investigation
you fucking what nigger

This is clearly bait. Imagine being such a retarded faggot that you'd actually write shit like this.

Smart man here

My security has been invested in Silver / Gold and its in my safety locker, not destroying my life.

>Imagine someone manipulating the market so they can sell their useless imaginary numbers and fuck up everyone else

>no actual arguments
wew the state of crypto cucks

>implying hes somehow wrong.

Retard, just stop posting.

Crypto is nothing more than people with extra money trying to make more extra money. Its utterly failing as an actual useful currency. End of story.

I sold back in December and got rid of my BitCash right after the Coinbase fiasco.

Pic very related.

Horrible investment. They only average 1% a year.

Crypto has always been a bad idea the inventor of said crypto could effectively just print his own money if he wanted to...

Oh god the nocoiner threads are back. I thought I had shooed you pajeets away in April when I had only doubled my money. Now it's at 20x and I'm truly weeping. Sure wish I bought stocks :'(

Yep, but they act as a back up should the dollar fail and they dont jump around %2000 a year.

Silver and gold has and will always be able to buy you something no matter what situation the worlds in. Crypto? Good luck.

Good goy, keep buying cryptoscams.

Here. Wouldn't touch cryptos with a 10 foot poll

I sold already, check my post here:

Fair enough. I hate betting that it all falls, but nothing wrong with hedging your bets and having gold or silver on hand.

Reporting in.

This shit hilarious, I have been jerking it to bitcoinwisdom for days now.

Im not mad at all about people making money on crypto, that is the point of it after all. But to call it a currency is laughable. Again I will say, its nothing more than people with extra money trying to make extra money. I know people who lost out on BTC because they bought in at like 17k without even knowing a damn thing about it because thats how this all works. Stupid people pouring money into something imaginary that they hope will somehow grow value from more stupid people. Its all a big joke.

I was here before crypto killed the board. God the tears are delicious. Posts like this make it all worth while.

If we could pile on an exchange collapse I might cum.

This. I OP'd this thread last night trying to explain the same thing to people who couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Tears make me hard.

>Cypto is a scam
So did you short it with spread bets? How much did you make?

Why don't nociners appear when things are mooning 100x in a month, only in a downturn?

No. To quote WOPR.... the only way to win is not to play.

Coiner here, still up 20X

Why are you laughing honey?

stop larping faggot, Veeky Forums was created as offspring just for crypto when /g/ was suffocating with DOGE threads

holy fuck he was so ass damaged he deleted his post

>Smug OP didn't make money shorting during this Tether fiasco, even though he KNOWS it's all a scam that will fall apart
Just admit you don't have enough money to get in in the first place, nocoin cuck. My gains in November still have me up around 20x.

This, I enjoy laughing at plebs falling for scams. You guys are an endless source of entertainment.

Sounds like you lost your ass

OH NO NO NO HE REWORDED HIS POST AND TRIED AGAIN

But Im making money by buying sharp dips then immediately selling when they put back up 5%.

The only people you can laugh at are the HODLers and the panic sellers, because the rest of us are still making money (and the the people just holding will make it if they stick it out long term)

OK, that's allowed. As long as you have pulled your original investment (and some profit) out in dollars, and are now playing with the house money.

I have no problem with people making money, as long as they know what they're getting into.

But if you drink the kool aid on the cryptos, you're going to get clipped.

Agreed.

If you're only making 1% on the stock market, you're doing it wrong.