Nothing in this market is what it appears to be

The "crashes" are engineered and fake. The bull runs are spurred and continued by manipulation. It is all theater and those behind the scenes make money no matter what. JUST HOLD.

why would holding work, what if it just fluctuates up and down continuously between the same range and you never sell

No, a new coin will be pumped. Bitcoin is done.

just realized this
there is no way that pump to 9k was legit market movement
fuck this shit

>JUST HOLD

>just realised this

Certainly sounds like an exercise in game theory where the only people who make money either had lucky timing or are insiders themselves.

i'm still new to the game
like and subscribe

No. Literally. The. Entire. Market. Is. Controlled. By. A. Dozen. People.

>the same range
Oh than I'll buy bitcoin at $1 since it will return there.
Fucking retard.

That's fucking annoying and pathetic. Fuck crypto.

Definitely hodling, but will these teams behind each coin eventually drop out and abandon their projects? I bought some shit of EXRN and it's at like 0.00006. Wouldn't those really, really cheap coins just die? I think some will abandon their shit, but most will keep developing their products and services.

Expect a comeback in the future. If you're holding some shit of coins, we might see a ton of millionaires.

Whaaaat? Nah, it can't be, what matters is the appeal to normies.

Wrong
The ponzi scheme is up. The value of these "coins" is only worth what someone is willing to buy them for. If no one is buying then the vaule drops until someone does buy them.
The cost to mine them is quite high as it is so if no one is buying then no one is mining then the coin collapeses

No fuck you for being a retard that doesn't realize the obvious and being a weak handed faggot.

Si seƱor.

You signed up for this on your own, taste the flavor of the unregulated market.

dude it cost 1000 dollars to mine a bitcoin that is what give bitcoin its floor.
Wasting a fuck ton of energy to solve math problems adds value because this is how we fight the jooos.

I believe this.

It will be. No doubt, but not now. Not for 3-5 years when there is regulation and use cases justifying value.

Even though it is pure manipulation, you should be giving thanks to them for doing what they did in 2017, getting off the ground in the first meaningful way and creating what will be trillions of dollars of new economic activity out of nothing.

You just have to wait and put up with their shady self interested bully tactics.

That is not what gives it floor. Its floor is 0 and its ceiling is what ever someone with fiat is willing to pay for it.
If you havent noticed bitcoin has only dropped compared to fiat not compared to other crypto.
So in a sense fiat is mooning but if everyone is always comparing to the price to USD how will it ever be a currency?

It's the jews, isn't it?

No actually. Its some asians and wasp old money VC types

What happens when institutional money enters the market?

Whales will seem like shrimps in comparison to them

>prices something abstract in terms of something you can actually buy shit with
Really initiated my cashews

Do you really have to ask?

So its just like the regular economy?

oy vey, you ask too many questions goyim

Ethereum was/is the coin that was pumped.

A month or so ago during the dips, Bitcoin Cash was the chosen coin for pumping.

By the time you see what coin they chose, its too late.

Nice dubs, I was just discussing this with family at dinner. All that money has to go somewhere, ETH was chosen for this cycle.

There will be actual wojacks once ETH deflates faster than vitalik's penis when he sees pussy.

Although I won't be as shadenfreudened with the ethheads as I was with bcrashies, those wojacks were well deserved