8 New Countries up

cryptocountries.io/dapp/

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xa4bec96265c7b58486acd15de27a53e2a45b30a2#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im going in!

seriously the fuck is with crypto? who the fuck will buy this crap its just a picture

YEEEEEAAA

>not a bubble

wtf is a web3 browser

wtf is a search engine

Wtf is with these retarded pixel crypto games? Which autist actually buys these

lol this dirt simple game is impossible to play because the ethereum network is congested as fuck

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF WEB 3.0 VITALIK

Why are you not groundflooring this before all of reddit ramps the floor up to 7 eth like they did with celebs?

because 70 gwei txs take 1 hour to confirm? ethereum is fucked and so is this game, no normie will figure out how to buy a country

if you dont know maybe crypto isnt for you

>muh fippening.
>muh btc is slow.
Seriously this shit is annoying. they designed it for dapps and it literally cant even do one running at any moment.

I wanted to buy Uganda for the meme value but it's too expensive.

Is there even information on what this does or do we just assume everything is a pyramid scheme we can win at now.

it's literally just buying countries off each other, the price increases by a set percentage each time like crypto celebs

right now it does not work very well because everyone is panic selling their ethereum tokens making the network too congested for this game, shame if it was on EOS this wouldn't be a problem

should have waited for eth network to open up. can't even play this shit.

Feels good to own all of Western Europe. Who here loving this /light gray/ map

fucking losing so much gas on failed tx's

tfw when you meme'd jamaica to #2 on launch and it stays there

a wyatt mann will own jamaica forever!

although honestly, with the network the way it is youre better off just buying an expensive country than a bunch of cheap ones.. works out the same anyway

you either get 0.3 on one txn or 0.1*3 buying cheap countries

I own Chad, I’m pumped

>seriously the fuck is with crypto? who the fuck will buy this crap its just a picture

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

>because everyone is BUYING their ethereum tokens

FLIPPWNING YOU DUMB FUCK

Plz, stahp
This cancer is killin crypto

Why would I trust this not to be yet another exit scam ponzi?

They discovered some code that allowed an exit scheme last night.

>anons pointed it out to the devs and the
>devs paid anons an ETH for the bug bounty
>devs took down the game and changed code

Web 1.0: HTML pages from the 90's, comic sans and bright colors everywhere, a webpage was flashy and fun, although (very) limited possibilities .
Web 2.0: CSS3 & HTML 5, web applications are now possible, websockets etc. The web has become a ubiquitous platform to develop all kinds of applications on.
Web 3.0: Buzzword which was introduced through different kinds of cryptocurrencies (especially Ethereum). Web 3.0 provides a platform to build decentralised (web)applications on, also called dApps. A Web 3.0 browser provides you with ways to interact with those dApps / interact with a blockchain (Ethereum most of the time). It basically allows you to pay through the browser with your wallet etc.

This is amateur hour shit. They coded thus in a day probably stiching together code from other contracts or hiring freelancer pajeets. You are gambling your money, might as well play dice.

laughing hard because I didn't even know that Botswana existed.
googled it on wikipedia to make sure it wasn't a fictional country like Botswakanda Botswe Botswuz Botswkangz

is this just an erc20 token?

etherscan.io/address/0xa4bec96265c7b58486acd15de27a53e2a45b30a2#code

Scam...

function ItemRegistry () public {
owner = msg.sender;
}

function withdrawAll () onlyOwner() public {
owner.transfer(this.balance);
}

When the contract is created, the address which created it is the owner. The owner can at any moment drain the contract.

top kek. I wouldn't use any contract that doesn't have it plainly listed on their dapp for anyone to see

FUD

They haven't even listed the US. No way they'd POSSIBLY exit scam.

look at the buy method, no user funds are actually kept in the contract

uint256 cut = 0;
if (cutDenominator > 0 && cutNumerator > 0) {
cut = price.mul(cutNumerator).div(cutDenominator);
}

oldOwner.transfer(price - cut);

if (excess > 0) {
newOwner.transfer(excess);
}

> is this just an erc20 token?

nah, this isn't a scam

Spotted the burger.

so haha top kek someone just creates an erc20 and associates to each token a country, people buy the token > profit?
top kek, ill build my game too, ill call it : ETHNIG etherniggers, where there will be a bunch of different cards with some niggers on them

good idea

Picture is wrong, picture of Spain accidentally includes Catalonia

did they actually get independence?

Yes it lasted all of 8 seconds

>spain
>portugal
>france
>Western europe
amerifat detected

Well then. Now that this looks to be dead, how did everyone do? Managed to 8x, although I didn't put in much.

you're a literal fucking retard

my sides lol

Someone paid $5000+ for a picture of a map of South Korea on an amateur website
> this is not a bubble