Bitmex allows x200 leverage

>Bitmex allows x200 leverage.
>Start with $10.
>1% rise = x3 your money.
>Catch one 11% move.
>Turn $10 into $1,7m.

OP it's past your bedtime.

With only 10 bucks you'd have to catch a lot of 1% without losing once to make it.

Are you dumb? I'm talking about x200 leverage.

He means that you get liquidated with 10 bucks in no time.

its x100 leverage and you always get liquidated, try the testnet, you can trade for free...

I obviously only buy when things are obviously going up. Think about it, it's really not hard.

Exactly. Everyone would be doing 200x leverage with 1$ if it was that easy.

>what is math

Also what the fuck? So what you lose 10 bucks a couple of time but you only need 11% ONE FUCKING TIME AND YOU ARE A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE. Holy fucking shit, I don't know how you are too dumb to see this.

Aren't you the retard who LARPs every day that he shorted Bitcoin with 100x leverage lmao

I went from 250k to 50k after CANYA. I'm considering doing this. Any telegram/discord groups you recommend for leverage trading?

No, but I'm going to fucking make it and so can you just follow my method. I can't believe that people don't realize how easy it is.

yep this is the secret everyone keeps hidden user. I turned $1000 into $2.1B using this one simple trick

i love that guy

>just shorted btc x100
yet somehow his liquidation is at like 15k, makes me kek everytime

>100x short with $10
>increase margin on short with $1000

Wait, fuck. I just realized that making 11% one time doesn't work. You need to make 1% eleven times, but that still easy enough. You just try it ever day until you make it. 10 bucks really isn't that bad if you lose it.

>Wait, fuck. I just realized that making 11% one time doesn't work. You need to make 1% eleven times,
top lel, your math is still off nigger

People are too scared to use heavy leverage. If you're emotionally attached to your money, you won't make it.

This might be the worst math I've ever seen.

10 +1% x200 = 30
30 +1% x200 = 90
90 +1% x200 = 270
270 +1% x200 = 810
810 +1% x200 = 2430
2430 +1% x200 = 7290
7290 +1% x200 = 21870
21870 +1% x200 = 65610
65610 +1% x200 = 196830
196830 +1% x200 = 590490
590490 +1% x200 = 1771470

Tell me how this is wrong. I've used a fucking calculator.

>0.5% white noise drop
>lose all your money

Yeah, actually now it is right. Sorry about that.

But you're still a retard.

>pull it off 10 times
>get liquidated the 11th time
>0

You will never be able to pull it off though.

WHOAH HOLD THE PHONE

Bitmex only allows 100x on Bitcoin and only bitcoin. Where the fuck did you get 200x? Who is willing to lend that much money, knowing if the exchange crashes then they lost their money and their trader owes him big time?

Eeeeyyy isn't margin trading a bitch?

Exchanges hate him, he made millions with this one east trick.

Some forex brokers have up to 500 1000 leverages. Go knock yourself out, and throw a few mil my way when you've made it.

you can manually set 200x when editing margin.

They you just try again.

Explain this. The "increase margin" only opens a new position, it doesn't add to it.

You might as well play the lucky lotto.

Veeky Forums really is for retards

forex doesn't swing 10% every few hours

Yeah if it was so easy, dont you think a lot of people would be doing this? fucking idiot.

of course you can add margin to an open position, click the + in open orders....

First, if this is anything like leveraging in forex the fee for borrowing the money will make you start in the negative. 1% will give you less than that
Second, any kind of fluctuation or weak hands slip will set you way behind

And BY THE WAY you can only x100.
x200 is for your liquidation calculation.

i'll just cash out on the 10th time then

Wow, so I have to make 17 calls in a row. Big fucking deal. Dude are you retarded? You literally just need to wait for a point where things are going up and buy in. Just look at the fucking charts. /pol/ was right about this board, nothing but dumb Indians. Stay mad streetshitter.

Remember me when you make it senpai~~~

>becoming a trillionaire was as easy as buying BTC in 2010 and holding for 8 years
>DUDE if it was so easy dont you think everyone'd have done it?
this is how retarded you sound

This is how people lose their money is Options trading.

Just curious user
what's the fee?
Say i throw in $100 at 50x

I was only pretending to be retarded the thread

go for it bud, it seems you have cracked the infinite wealth code you must have an iq of at least 300

Youre either trolling or legitimately braindamaged.

You realize you can do this now, right? Mongolide.

How?
10 x 200 = 2000.
2000 * 1.11 = 2220.
Pay back your $1990 loan and you only made $230.

Easiest bait of my life, btw.

Apparently you don’t realize how statistically improbable it is to make the right call 17 times in a row. It is like playing the lotto.

Except that when the price falls you have to deposit more bitcoin to cover the margin call.

Pretty soon, a few things happen....

1. Those who make poor decisions are margined out as they can no longer afford the bitcoin.

2. When the bitcoin price starts to collapse, they realize that having margin tied to bitcoin instead of dollars was a fatal mistake. Since the "value" of bitcoin would no longer cover the alleged "value" of the total other coins, the entire exchange collapses due to under-capitalism.

Read up on wildcat banks.

Oh.. that's not ONE 11% move. That's compounding a 1% move on 200 leverage 11 times in a row without even catching one down move and being liquidated.

>i was merely pretending to be this retarded

Sure buddy.

Wall Street hates him!

baby don't hurt me

dunno
I just remember that to make a decent deal at 100x in forex I had to predict a 20-30 pip movement. I tried to program a bot for it but even after alot of backtesting it didn't show good results
I could probably make a decent amount with no leverage, but I would need about 20k for that to work, and I'm as poor as it gets

Here have my greentext of trading on Bitmex.
>be me
>be may 2017
>visit Veeky Forums for the first time because /pol/ went to shit
>get my tax return
>$200
>send it to coinbase buy .12 BTC at $1750
>transfer to polo(polo was actually one of the largest exchanges back then)
>within 3 weeks turn it into .7 BTC
>cash out .25 BTC for $400
>bearmarket.exe
>end summer with like .1 BTC
>go all in on BTG when it hit $100
>sell at $500
>buy in again at $75
>sell at $350
>have like $4000 at this point
>trade my way all the way up to $7500 on Christmas Eve
>January bear market begins
>$6000
>$4000
>$2000
>finally say fuck it
>transfer my last .2 BTC to BitMEX
>congratulations you've been featured on BitMEX REKT
>mfw I made $6300 in capital gains last year
>mfw this year I literally have nothing to pay it
>mfw if I get audited I'll go to jail because I have absolutely no money left to pay my taxes
I want to die Veeky Forums. In December I was so close to making it. I had a full leverage long open on XRP at 2000 sats. 2018 was going to be my year. Now I have no crypto left at all. Has anyone else JUST'd themselves this badly?

At this point I'm just praying some Veeky Forums whale pity's me and gives me something to start again with.
The fee is .075% on whatever position you take. So for 50X it would be 3.25% of your investment is gone to fees originally. 100X is 7.5%.

What's your ETH address, buddy? We can help out

>this gambler

Not really expecting anything other than a ban from the mod's but oh well. I guess I really have no reason to be on Veeky Forums anymore anyways lel. I switched IDs to my computer to get my MEW address.

0x202c88B884Ce1fcaaE4af5B57fFa23991C0747F0

Wew green ID, that's gotta mean something, right?

I want a green ID

NONONONO I TAKE IT BACK

You're a gambler. Stop gambling. Invest.

looks legit

2/2 greens

BUY BUY BUY