Correction officially over

Looks like we found the bottom around 8.3k USD.

This thread is for those with strong hands to celebrate the end of the purge and the return of new growth.

Hope you didn't panic sell ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only thing i sold my newborn child for more ETH at the bottom
eat shit, niggers!

>Looks like we found the bottom around 8.3k USD.
We said exactly the same thing when we dropped to 18,17,16,15,14 etc
>but this time is different
Kek

>The bottom's 12 you guys
>The bottom's 10 you guys
>The bottom's 9 you guys
>The bottom's 8.3 you guys

>over

its not even chinese new years yet

I love that frog

Who's "we?"

Already over 9k and rising.

Priced. In.

when it turns out tether has nowhere near what it claimed to have and that all of the BTC purchases made with it drove up the value, BTC and other crypto will tank even more.

lol, way too quick to call it over

Biz

Most of the people on here are retards who just spit out random numbers.
8.3k was a key support level and if you were watching on GDAX you saw how fiercely it was defended when enormous buy orders started coming in there.

700$ over the floor I called now and buyers gaining momentum. Anybody still wanna tell me I'm wrong?

>Looks like we found the bottom around 8.3k USD.
There was no 8.3k bottom yet. Maybe just on Cuckbase.

the dip finally made me split my portfolio into 33/33/33 ICX XLM LINK, the prices where too good to turn down.

thx bought 100k!

I calculated the bottom for you guys a while back. I hope you guys screencapped it cause I explained what was happening. This is normal and to be expected. The bottom is indeed around $8k.

8.397 to be precise. check gdax.

can you share it again i lost my screencap

>8.3k was a key support level and if you were watching on GDAX you saw how fiercely it was defended when enormous buy orders started coming in there.
Stop referring to your cuck exchange. Those enormous buy orders were made by arbitrage bots leveling the price. The real low on Bitfinex was 8941.

For reference, Bitfinex has the largest BTC trading volume

>listen to Veeky Forums they said
>you'll make a lot of money they said

It will crash below 8000 tomorrow. And when it does and the dead cat bounces back to 8300 you'll post this thread again and say "Looks like the bottom is at 7.8k USD, the correction is officially over"

It's like we're living in Groundhog's Day

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

We moon now.

The bottom is probably under 100 dollars.
This isn't SEARS stock which could limp along for years because they could still sell merchandise despite lack of prospect for growth. This is a speculative currency which can go the way of Disney Cash and lose all of its value (except as a collectors item).

this post made me cum

this looks like a deadcat guys.

Daily reminder: the floor is lava.

>correction is over guys hehe
fucking nigger

Nah ~8.5K has been the target for support for quite a while now.

no lol it was either solid 8k or below

If you are not fiat now or shorting this shit with leverage you are getting rekt all the way to 6k, brah..

Bottom?? There are whales dumping real orders and tben you have the tether shit.
Normies will be out by 6k only.
China new year...

Do I need to go on

>its already going up
>literally the same thing happened at 10k before it dropped to 9k 48 hours ago

during the last 8 hours, all my kucoins didn't drop at all.....all the accum bots kept right on running.....very different from the previous drops, where it became like a ghost town.....all the smart was already out before this one started....BUT, they stayed in ALTs

Whats really funny is that if these "strong hands" had sold at even 10k they would be able to buy back in today while saving 20% of their money but they would rather pat themselves on the back for being "smart" by holding.

I panic BOUGHT motherfuckerrs, that's how you roll. It's officially possible to buy BTC with wagecuck dollars again, who ISN'T buying is the real question here.

t. not a complete idiot

lol no, it will reach dollar parity by end of year and you would probably be thinking of KYSing yourself because you didn't sell for 8300

When it doesn’t, and the Jewish FUD that came out without even knowing the audit results made you sell your bags at loss, will you come here and admit your stupidity?

I’d bet you some crypto but I’m sure you sold it all as low as you could

Don't think so buddy. Shorters are getting liquidated now, the smart ones already closed and took profit before we dropped under 9.
6k? Get real.

Lower highs on the way down
higher lows on the way up

Mind boggling, I know. Don't worry it's confusing at first but you'll get used to it.

I would rather pay 15% or less by holding for a year but if you think you can time the market perfect and would rather hop in and out and pay 40% each time on any profits than be my guest.

>sold at $8400
hands literally too weak to typ

Ethereum hardly moved during this drop, why would you buy more on "the bottom"?

Honestly, this whole tether situation that has had me worried for several months. If it does turn out to be a scam it's going to be a GOX level event. In which case, we go to plan B which is wait for shitheads to dump cheap mining equipment and fire up the farm and wait out crypto winter.

>time the market perfectly
Its been a month and dropped 50%. You dont need to sell at the top and buy at the bottom but if you hold through a 50% drop then you arent being intelligent about your investment. You could sell half at 20% and see what the market does before rebuying.
>pay 40% each time
Are you talking about taxes? Because eth has not been getting hit as hard as btc.

Thanks just bought 100k

>continues to drop with occasional manipulation from large currency manipulators
>eventually reaches $2000 or so
>speculators finally understand the basic overhead involved in BtC and selling accelerates
>over course of a week BtC races down to $1000
>now generating and trading BtC is more expensive than its worth
>in a single day BtC drops from $1000 to $100 (some investors are literally asleep)
>for the next several months social engineering campaigns ("ITZ BACK BB") are used to trick poor schmucks into buying BtC and the value fluctuates between $50 and $2000 dollars
>eventually every possible mark gets burned and the price crashes to zero and the networks close down.

yeh we found a bottom for the next few days ahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahaha see yall at 3k

It's not going to go below ICO faglords so I'm in profit nomatter what :^)

>9k and rising
Only dreams now friend
it'll break through this support at 8.4ish thousand in a matter of time

Next support line will likely break as well, just like what happened all the previous times

We are looking at 5ish thousand for our last hope before 1k

I saw that friend, it did bounce. Does that mean it'll bounce that hard the next few times it hits there? NO

It's a matter of time where they really push to break it and it falls lower, look what fucking happened at 10k and 9k
You fags thought it wouldn't break

>tfw I refuse to sell
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

lol so true
i hear this deluded optimism after every crash
i hope they took some profits

shorter here, not closing my position until 4k
liqidation for me is at 11k lol
comfy af

This is correct, people on this board are delusional fags with no balls.
>ICX $100 EOM xD
>XLM $5 EOM xD
>VEN 100 EOM xD

refer to this
It may take a while, but we are going down friends

Kek
76% of biz dumped the bottom will fomo at the Top

>pump it to $11,037

what's your entry point and leverage?
with that kind of spread you must plan on leaving that open for days.

HODL here. Going to ride the return to new growth. 20k incoming, 50-100k end 2018.
Then again the same FUD till we hit the moon baby.

bitfinex trades tether fake internet dollars that actually have no value, so you are the retard for looking at bitfinex for the real price of bitcoin.

user i've been dying to get a 1080ti at a cheap price. It's a win-win for me either way

It will be 9k tomorrow

Bought BTC and linkies with almost surgical precision.

>thinking you're a precision trader when you just bought into a dead cat bounce

OH NO DAD WILL GET ANGRY IF HE FINDS I'VE BEEN PLAYING WITH HIS CARD AGAIN

Bitfinex is where all crypto flows in the end, whether you like it or not. And if they did not redeem USDT for real dollars, it would have a purely arbitrary price (which it doesn't)

why aren't you making more than your father yet user? hope you're not one of them wage cucks

I think Bitfinex prints tethers to lower the price in order to mirror the complete shitshow that is USD right now, losing value for 7 months straight.

The problem with that is though, that if USD starts going back up, they can't remove USDT from circulation. Unless they stash hoards of it and can burn it? Personally I wouldn't touch it tho.

ethereum. btc is finished

I am making a collage of these "BTC is finished" posts. Be sure to check it later for your ID here

key support level THIS TIME you absolute fucking retard. there have been previous ones, and guess what, it has fallen below it on a long enough time scale every single time since 20k.

a while meaning less than a week

>don't bullshit a bullshitter
We haven't even reached the floor yet. 1k HERE WE COME

>proud of catching a falling knife
lel

checked. I was never scared. last time you'll be able to buy buttcoin this low

We're going lower dude lmao

Kill yourself if you think BTC will be below 7.5 ever again in the rest of history