Obsidian: ODN

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT. ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

Scam artist CEO Peter McClory hasn't done shit in the past 2 months and asked THE ONLY APP DEVELOPER of Obsidian to take over the company business! THIS SHIT IS DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/claus-ehrenberg-313baba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

I'll repeat growing pains. You've obviously never been in a startup environment. Blackstone would be fabulous leading the company and I've been saying let him take over for some time. Still my biggest hodl and I'm not fucking selling. If you sell now you are going to hang yourself six months from now. This is the thinking mans snapchat unironically.

This is strage

Nobody gives a shit about decentralized snapchat. So many shitcoins with their shituses. Obsidian is one of the shittier shitcoins.

This isn't really a blockchain project, they don't even have a full-time blockchain dev yet. If you don't understand the value of a decentralized permissionless network for measuring secure computations and communications (what snapchat was supposed to be) you've obviously never been involved in counterintel or sigint operations and have no business commenting on the project. This isn't meant for mouthbreathing normies nor Veeky Forums neckbeards. I've unironically tweeted about ODN to edward snowden every day for the past few months. He is the target audience. Not you you stupid fucking cuck.

Why post here than?

There are some people on the board who see the value of the product. I also browse to read about my other coins.

nobody owns odn on this board i dont even understand the FUD

>Implying that this isn't a good thing.

ODN is actually a pretty fascinating experiment in stockholm syndrome. The fact that you can't see this coin is total bullshit is just so amazing to me.

>ake over the company business!
>and the debt
LOL

yeah, good luck with that. I'm positive edward snowden and assange are just salivating at the thought of using OSM.

>the thinking mans snapchat

If you didn't notice, there aren't many "thinking men" who use snapchat. The only ones I know who do are pot dealers and roasties.

Blackstone said he created the coins and hasnt been paid for his service. lol.

Creates coins, scam artist ceo looking for passive income doesnt believe in the project, throws it to some dude who has violent outbursts and says fuck the people when people disagree with his way of thinking.

even the ceo started to realize this shit was a sinking ship and is leaving to focus on his other 2 legitimate businesses. you all are witnessing one of the final stages of saving face and blackstone himself threatened to quit the company a few weeks ago. there is no confidence in this scam project anymore and all it is in a big circle back to blackstones original project visual crypt.

my god how retarded are odn investors? the stockholm syndrome is at an ATH

>muh stockholm syndrome fud

try some new fud faggots. Quit your fucking projecting and get a life. Screencap this ODN will end Q1 in the top 100 and will have hired a blockchain dev by start of Q2 or I'll put an avocado into my anus and post it here.

LOL. They will hire a blockchain dev and replace it with another 5 like they have with their fake engineers over the past 2 months. literally hired and fired 4 engineers without saying anything.

Or maybe those were all just fake people. Btw love how Shad and Alan Sheston are listed as engineers on the new website but both have jobs somewhere else. Alan Sheston is like a 23 year old entry level data analyst listed as a software engineer and Shad refuses to say who he is. Probably Sagemark in disguise

are you one of the delusional mods from ODN? Pretty sure every sane non community member has exited a long time ago. Dont worry when stratis makes master nodes in Q3/Q4 and they dont have a blockchain dev Im sure ODn team will sneak into stratis github and copy and paste the code

>THIS SHIT IS DONE
called it the first time this bullshit was shilled here

>I've unironically tweeted about ODN to edward snowden every day for the past few months
This is LARP right?

>what is xmpp with OTR
>what is bitmessage
>what is pgp

The community has wanted this to happen for a while now. Its a great move imo

As an investor, unironically stoked about this. Blackstone is on the level, this would be the best move they could make.

They've been wanting this because there has been nothing good happening at all in the past few months. This is like a small consolation for what little has been accomplished and how much retarded shit has been occurring on public discord chat. A lot of that shit should have stayed hidden from the public chat and sorted out, rather than having everyone witness bickering and hurting the image of the team.

It's good they discuss such a change with investors first. And I think it's an extremely bullish move, if it happens, but I doubt it happens.

lmao blackstone is the biggest autist of all time. good luck with him as CEO

Sagescam is defending the business decision in the chat. lol

Its funny too BC Quaid came in yesterday saying hes working 7 days a week securing legal and business partnerships. Next day ...by the way blackstone you want to take over this dog shit? In actuality Ive been out of the loop ever since I tried to induce panic selling with the PoOP platform

No, it's not good because it shows the discord between the major players and devs of the project. All this does is create uncertainty because the team is not as solid as they led us all to believe. Extreme lack of unity among the leadership which is made public to us all.

I'm 100% sure even the fudsters here don't believe this. If you look at the obsidian community outside of a few discord posts, and especially in the non english speaking chat rooms they are all extraordinarily bullish and know the bickering is meaningless (and are likely autists who don't understand the ebb and flow of normal human relationships). This is a fantastic buying opportunity to buy 10k so you can get your master node.

point me to a non english speaking chat room that talks about a literal shitcoin in the top 500 lol.

quaid lied to everyones faces and said hes been working hard on this project but the truth is out there. he doesnt want responsbility for this mess anymore.

btw masternodes need a blockchain to run on. this is an app that has 10% of the functionality of whatsapp or wickr

Quints

I don't understand what the deal is. Why is biz so obsessed with this coin when it's like 420th market cap?
Good luck to obsidian, just let them do their thing.

Yes, yes it is good. Blackstone is the only fucker that matters there and as soon as he gets complete control things will change.

Literally the best thing it could happen to the coin, that the turbo autismo of blackstone takes reign

I think it's either blackstone or superquaid leaving

infinite shitcoins, pls buy them

Time flies so fast. 5 months ago I was telling people not to buy this shitcoin after they were caught pajeeting & pumping their own coin. It seems like only yesterday.

ODN is extremely resilient though. Its like the shit on your shoe that just wont go away. I fully expect it to revive and pump again in a months time.

like someone pointed out, they can just copy the code from someone else. They aren't trying to revolutionize the blockchain space. I'll link some french forums, it's quite big there.

Also sagescam literally said yesterday: Peter won't leave. His reputation is on the line and he will 100% continue working hard.

LOL

Peter is on an eternal vacation

>muh privacy coin
It's another Cryptopia shitcoin that had moon potential. Any time you see it shilled here it's usually run its course and people are just trying to unload bags.

Checked. Green ID too, well done

wow how revolutionary.

I AM NOT SELLING!

this is literally the best case scenario for ODN, so bullish

I actually bought odn 3 months(?) ago. Thank fuck I sold a little time afterwards

FALL GUY. ODN is a liability at this point. Jordan Schneider is a jew and has a lot of money. Peter McClory has like 5 companies and just bought a tesla.

Poor blackstone is being put in an awkward position. I hope he declines and cuts his losses

So are you gonna put your twitter handle or something up so we can hold you to this or are your words worth about as much as the current state of this exit scam?

It's as if you really think the fudsters want cheap coins lol. Here's what they really want: for the project to die and for the scammers running it to go to jail.

Anger and hatred. A lot of people here got screwed over by this team and their lies. Also, it's proper etiquette to weed out scam projects in this space.

How can you be screwed by a coin that mooned regularly from 6k to 15k many times in less than 3 months? You could have only made money with this unless you are a fucking retard

Oh jeez... I believed in ODN. Fuck this.

yeah hehe sure kek

if you stayed in this after POOP you deserve to lose all your money

fuck that.

I have 25% of my investment in ODN. Used to believe that the coin will go around place 100

You're still screwed if you fomo bought in at 19k sats

You could say the same about literally every coin on the market rn, nothing is at ATH

now its going to place 50

All the best coins are run by super autists, idiot. A sure sign of a scam is charismatic leaders with no legit devs.

>thinking PGP can replace anonymous filesharing
why do retards think they're so smart

No. Just no. Discussing the CEO wanting to leave the company with "investors" after multiple missed deadlines and general failure is not a bullish sign. Not only is it NOT a bullish sign, it's one of the most obvious negative signs you could possibly have for a company. First, the CEO failed in every conceivable way to date, which means you invested into a company that up to this point was in the hands of a complete moron, and second, there is no backup plan in place. He asked the lead developer if he wanted to be CEO. Developers develop!!!! CEO's do CEO work!!! You can't just combine the two jobs in a real business and act like everything is going to be fine. That's not how real businesses function... at all, and "muh crypto" isn't an excuse. Business fundamentals don't change just because you have a blockchain.

of course they do. There's literally hundreds of top coins whose lead guy is the developer.

this is such an incredibly naive view. my god... just wow

linkedin.com/in/claus-ehrenberg-313baba/

You don't run a business, do you? How do you expect blackstone to continue writing code if he also has to be CEO? CEO is an incredibly complicated position, when done correctly, and it's also extremely time consuming. Just calling blackstone the CEO doesn't fix anything, all it does is totally overload an already busy man with an amount of work no human could possibly accomplish effectively.

this guy gets it

If you genuinely believe that you can both be a lead developer and CEO, you have no clue what it takes to be either.

*blocks your path*
never doubt the power of autism

There are 3 scenarios I see with ODN right now.

1. The team is being straightforward and the marketing/incompetency is really that bad. The failure to choose advisors is really that bad and the lack of direction with a roadmap/handful of devs that were fired is really that bad.

2. There is not much going on behind the scenes and there are a lot of empty promises that are filling in lost time for a project that was either too ambitious or not planned out properly. They won't admit this, which is why Sage is "taking it upon himself to fund the project with his own money to get stuff done" (Yeah right)

3. The overall setup of this project was extremely sloppy and is more of a side gig with a few people they found on crypto communities to form a team. Instead of a concrete gameplan (form the start) they are winging it and trial and error.

"You will see our main website evolve over time and become a center of news, information, social community, outreach and interaction." Thats what Sage said on takcoin in the early stages and all of that was empty promises.

>muh business fundamentals
Startups do this all the time, especially in crypto.

>t major in Computer Science/Business Administration

This, remember TRON

ODN miners (like other commodity miners) will earn only enough returns to compensate them for their cost of capital. Unlike with technology companies thta possess trade secrets or market power, ODN miners cannot earn large excess returns in the long run — ensuring ODN equilibrium price will be only modestly higher than the cost of mining. Any higher, as it is currently, and arbitrageurs will start mining because there are no barriers to entry and they can make riskless returns by mining ODN and selling it in the futures market.

The floor on the price of bitcoin is around a penny. The prospect of earning a riskless return will attract other arbitrageurs and drive down profits until ODN price approaches its fundamental value — in this case, the cost of mining.

If the price falls below the cost of mining, the miners will not be able to earn their cost of capital, and it will not be in their economic interest to participate and provide the infrastructure for the ODN blockchain. Without the computing power provided by the miners, the system would eventually collapse, rendering ODN worthless.

Wait so now they have no CEO and no blockchain developer? Is Blackstone supposed to do everything?!?!

Blackstone is getting the keys to the kitty, he can hire whoever he needs to now.

Lmao you can't be serious. This is an obvious exit scam in the making

he's getting put in an awkward position by pete because he knows ODN/visual crypt is his baby. he wont abandon it and if he does it will be shameful, more so than money that pete will lose out on. pete is already loaded

You think any good blockchain dev would partner with this shit show? It would ruin their career and it's not gonna happen.

New discord signal server, no paid vip

join - ytpvyF9