It's just correction, 20k by end of month

>it's just correction, 20k by end of month

yeah only retards say that, btc is gonna push 30k at least by the end of february

Deluded

Fuck off shill faggot. I'll laugh at you when you're wrong. Put in over 7000$ last night. Can't wait to prove you shill fucks wrong. Can't wait for the NEET life.

>this is healthy for bitcoin

didnt we do the whole "btc is never pumping again" just before it pumped to 20k?

Yea it's already rising, don't FOMO in too hard OP.

>Not just seeing this as an opportunity to pick up even more BTC
We all know that BTC will eventually reach $50k+ in a few years.

whats a dead cat bounce

>nocoiners acting like they know anything when it comes to BTC volatility

>playing with dolls

>about btc volatility
This crash is scaring off normies.
My facebook is full of people who are talking about how they got "scammed" by this "pyramid scheme".
These arent the same type of people who can be convinced to jump back in when the market recovers because they have lives and arent neets.

BTC hasn't crashed this bad since Mt. Gox. Do you know anything about BTC volatility?

it also crashed from $32 to $2 for no reason whatsoever

It's called low volume.

lol no theyre fucking not, stop larping, and even if they did, do you even realize what kind of fomo would begin if they realised it went back up after they sold at a loss?

It will never recover without Pajeets, and soon China and Korea will ban it too. It will hit single digit $ by the end of the year.

pls be my gf

Its actually easier for the price to go up with less normie volume

When will the mass suicides begin?

My guess is at 5k

kek

I just put in 8000€

>banks are afraid

Best thing I've seen all day. Thanks user.

>dem digits and green ID
Muthafuckin checked
KEK WILLS IT!!!

No one cares about Stacy's 10 bucks. Besides when it hits new highs normies will have forgotten that they got dumped on and fall for it all over again.

Buy high sell low theory confirmed.

When you have millions and millions of Stacy's putting in 10-100 bucks it adds up.

My normie gf and all her friends made coinbase accounts and dumped 50-100 bucks into it at 17k because they saw YouTube vids from girl YouTubers and Phillip defranco telling them it could make them rich. Now she's pissed and cashed out at a loss.

>normal people leaving is good for crypto

Uggo thot

>calling normies "normal people"

That's more like it, Veeky Forums!!

Someone really needs to screencap these threads.

Fucking normie gtfo!!

YESS! Thank you, Lord! Take that to your face, STACY!

congrats, found two of the idiots i'm making fun of