Fiat up 45% against btc white

okay nocoiners listen up. its time to be a man and stop playing with your fake made up meme money.

Fiat is up 45% today against btc white and 10% against BTC. this is no coincidence. Fiat has been in a dip for about 100 years now, how can you not see that a bull market is just around the corner?

BTC and crypto is the last attempt at bringing fiat down further. that bubble has popped and fiat has come out stronger than ever. buy the dip user

FIAT TO THE MOON!

Money is gay

> The value of US dollar is less than a dollar

Likely

its good to see someone gets it! buy the dip user!

Can you please point me to a reliable source with the technical analysis showing proof of your claims?

sure, this TA is excellent, an user leaked it to an old thread that i posted a couple weeks ago

Oh, I do remember seeing that TA, isn't that guy working as a Principal Technical Analyst Officer at Goldman Sachs? I heard that his charts are quite reliable

yea he is, very smart man, actually heard he might be put on janet yellens board soon. hes going places, it be cool if he was here lurking, if you are please respond, drop some knowledge on us

fiat is the btc of bitcoin

shh im still accumulating

Oooh fiat.
I'm going to walk over to the ATM machine and invest now by making a withdrawal.

>not depositing
>thinks he'll make it

great pic user!

shows the diversity and strength of the different fiat alts and how they compete with each other to keep the market healthy and stable

After you withdraw, make sure you put that money into a bank for safe keeping! banks are required to reserve a minimum of 10% of your money, so you then know that at least 10% of your money is insured, unless everyone withdraws, but don't worry about that, it hasn't been a problem in the past so it shouldn't happen in the future.

oh god i am laffin

>Fiat is up 45% today against btc white and 10% against BTC.
bitcoin is literally fiat

explain to me how it's not fiat

what is it backed by? gold? silver?

Try looking up the definition of fiat you retarded newfag

>Try looking up the definition of fiat you retarded newfag
ok

still not seeing how bitcoin is backed by anything or why it can't go to 0

Fiat is called fiat because it's been declared a legitimate currency by royalty or governments.

No cryptocurrency is backed by any government or royalty, thus can't be considered fiat.

no its not you dumbass, fiat currency is a currency that has no intrinsic value as opposed to commodity currency which is based on the value of a commodity

>FIAT TO THE MOON!

it's actually FCA ("Fiat/Chrysler Auto")

nice, just bought 100k