BITCOIN RUINED MY LIFE

I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY MY HIV MEDICATION TO STAY ALIVE ANYMORE

Are you a gay pajeet?

the only people that should be gay are cute girls you faggot
i hope cancer kills you first

wtf I love butcoin now

Don't let /pol/ win user find a way ~

You positive tho?

no loss, your death is a consequence of your poor lie choices which you have defined yourself by and even now are determined to be a bad choice

user if this isnt a larp look into GcMAF i dunno if it works on HIV but it cures almost anything. an israeli company bought the patent from a jap a couple years back and are now selling it as EF 022. worth a shot

you forgot tRAPS

Honest mistakes happen user.

Get a gun, go postal in the ghetto and take a few niggers out on your way. Call it redemption for taking hairy fat man cock.
If you could pop by a mosque first, that'd great.
Thanks user!

>bitcoin. the ultimate faggotremover?
wtf i love bitcorn now

the only good faggot is the dead faggot

the only honest case of acquiring HIV is if a hospital totally fucks up and gives you a blood transfusion of it
Sorry faggot

>Honest mistakes happen user.

So do consequences. Prostitution, homosexuality, living as a savage brings savagery. Your life has meaning a lesson for others. That is all. If you die because of your life choices then it is you and you alone who is responsible.

I feel your pain

Finally
die soon

>Potentially, cost. Genvoya's estimated annual cost is $31,362.
Was getting fucked in the ass worth it?

Go to lgbt and tell them what dying unnaturally young feels like

enjoy your aids faggot

poor thing.

DIE FAGGOT DIE

had to

I buy my meds online with bitcoin and i refuse to buy when bitcoin is so undervalued. I'm unironically fucked because I'm a jew!

Can't you just use some of your Jew gold?

Sure but we all have our urges, nothing bad about them. Just some bad luck for some.
At any rate, everybody deserves their medicine in this modern society. That's just about the only humane standpoint one can have on this topic.

chase bug in Hell, faggot.