TETHER ACTUALLY LEGIT

thether-fudders btfo

pic related is proof

Yes, I think we got that.

If this isn't shooped, I actually believe them.

they’re hiding something
shut it down

you never know with biztards

VINDICATED
I AM SELFISH
I AM WRONG
I AM RIGHT I SWEAR I AM RIGHT I SWEAR I KNEW IT ALL ALONG

Thanks, just bought 1000k

I never doubted them

So how do I exchange tether for the USD its backed by? Seems like a good way to make infinite money when USDT is less than $1.

I think you need a Taiwan bank account cause everyone else has pretty much banned them.

This is fucking hilarious.

This really doesn't prove anything, they might lie as well you dumb fuck

>implying they aren't gentlemen

Now that they have replied, he can ask them for proof.

Dude the literal tether support answered his question, they are there to give answers to unclear topics so they better not lie, otherwise noone would send them mails anymore.
Thanks OP, this is big and true

HAHHAHAHA BITFINEXED ON SUICIDE WATCH

F R A C T I O N A L R E S E R V E
R
A
C
T
IONAL RESERVE

Can you forward that email to the US State Attorney handling the current investigation?

t. FBI

joking aside, it's irrelevant whether USDT is backed by actual dollars. the point is you're literally buying a fucking substitute token for real dollars. you're literally trading the crypto equivalent of carwash tokens, pretending they are actual dollars. the system works as long as enough people trust it, which is based on the assumption that there is a central authority that will always be there to buy back every single USDT token for actual dollars, which is extremely fucking naive. nobody is legally obligated to buy them back, so in case of a black swan event you're stuck with completely worthless tokens.

Big difference between a token from a guy with a fractional reserve and one with 1:1 parity