What the fuck!!!

Ok I'm getting really Fucking pissed off. Is bitcoin going to go back up or not? Should I get out now or wait?

It will be 9k tomorrow. Source: I am the guy who caused this dip.

should have got out 30 days ago.

>predict the future for me

Buy high sell low.

How is anyone supposed to know? Stupid cunt.

Depends on how high you bought. We will have a dead cat probably go up to 11200, then bear market until end of feb before we enter bull market in spring again. I suggest go grab a drink and just sit on it for a month.

No you sell high and buy higher

50% chance it goes up, 50% chance it goes down

It won't go back up until it reaches 8,000-7,500 low

God I hate it when you get these clueless noobs asking questions about what is going to happen. How retarded do you have to be to honestly think that anyone knows wtf is going on

sometimes I dream about having tens of thousands of bitcoin, not to sell them and get money, but just to see buy walls getting shat on

You're the guy in charge of Facebook advertising?

get the fuck out user

Memes aside, safe whats fucking left dude. Theres no lamboland waiting for you. Rides over.

Sell now and buy back when BTC is 5k

Expert insider here. 20k by the end of February. Hold until then and sell.

Not quite.
1) Buy at ATH.
2) Immediately after that you see that the price starts to fall. HODL, don't sell yet.
3) buy (((the dip)))
4) buy another (((dip))) a few days later
5) after you bought the third dip in a row and see the another dip approaching - THEN you sell.
6) After you sell the price immediately goes up.
7) When the price going up - don't buy yet, it's a bull trap / dcb, wait until the price broke previous ATH
8) go to 1)

That's the approved /biz way of trading.

Are you still reeing from the Jewish FUD?

We've all settled down

Perfect

Sell all and get the fuck out of here

If you believe in magical memeline sorcery, almost perfect bull run during an uptrend incoming.

I will be alerting my business partner about this asap.

Aka never get back in because it's never getting back to 5k

daddy's here

t. CME Futures broker