What percent of your money do you have in crypto? What percent of your income do you put in crypto?

What percent of your money do you have in crypto? What percent of your income do you put in crypto?

I want to see how bad everyone is getting JUSTed in context

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Less than 1%

had $17k in savings and put in $12k, still up overall though

1%

0% because I'm not a fucking idiot

>What percent of your money do you have in crypto?
50%
>What percent of your income do you put in crypto?
HahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't have any income, but it's 99% of my assets.

I put in 17k got out 170k after taxes. Not bad, homie.

i put 50% of my money on crypto, still 2x from initial investment, but really annoyed

>What percent of your money do you have in crypto?
100%
>What percent of your income do you put in crypto?
100%

started 10/90 crypto/stocks
rn 60/40

It went from like 5% of my money to like 95%
I'll cash out if it hits 10% but I'm not exactly sweating it either way, my life is pretty fucking comfy

4% in crypto, planning to buy the dips and finish the year with a 10% in crypto.

I "lost" about 100k from my ATH.

SODL most of that shit a couple weeks ago from the tether FUD.

same, less than 1%
fun to watch tho

100%. Pic related.

99.9% here, went all in last summer with my minimum wage job savings, had dreams of reaching 1 million this year but before december I thought I'd be blessed to have 100k so I can't complain.

currently 60% of my networth is crypto. only put in about 10% last year and it grew to 60%. nocoiners make me laugh.

>75% money
>50% annual income

I live below my means because I'm not a woman or a goy and just hoard muh shekels. If I go to 0, it's whatever.

you must be happy for that FUD then brother

Same

Had 16k savings put 5.5k into crypto. My portfolio still 13k at the moment. So around 45% fiat 55% crypto atm.

80%
but all in fiat now... sitting, waiting for a smart buy in.

you put 50 cents in crypto?
not gonna get rich with that, bro

>youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA

what number u going in for? im going at 888.88 eth

I'm also buying one at 999.99 for fun and set another for 777.77

Originally 10%, now 5% lmao

did u make money from flpping burgers or did ur cryptos go downie

work at a mining farm, overtime is paid in the coin of my choice. XLM of course. as for my position in crypto, I bought low so I just play with profits from a 10% investment monthly

just started, put $200 in last week
down to $150
soon as I feel like this has bottomed out I'm putting $10k in

Get me a job please!!!!! i be work good i be work hard

qualifications: not a pejeet

97%

Not a great day

Started with $500 back in June.

This has been the past month for me. Pretty wild swings but I'm definitely not doing as bad as others on here. Currently have around $3000 in fiat and another $2000 in actual stocks. I'm a poor fag but I'm tryin to make it.

only need 2 more 10x's and you're set

$300 for the lols. zfg.

I'm a degenerate gambler. I'm numb to losing lost of money at one time. cryptocurrency feeds my gambling tendency but also finally allowing me to "win". All you have to do to beat the "house" is keep buying and buying and buying and then just fucking hold it for a few years. I finally found a game I'm good at. I'll see you guys in 2020

~85%
started with 40k, went up to 200k, now down to 120k. have another 10k in the bank.

100%

0% , i sold everything off. Only a fool would still have money in this market. I'll buy back in when BTC is back down around $500

this

10k and 2k of the gfs money
16k total profit WITHOUT TAX YET
Im thinking of pulling everything now and awaiting the rape from the tax man

Had to quit my job in November. Put all my $2000 savings into crypto late December.