Chad jobs thread

Hey biz, where do chads with their business and finance degrees usually go to work after college?

carpet and furniture sales jobs

"The City"

Going into the outdoors being an ecologist or forestry guy

For a serious answer, they get chad connections into finance because chads have amazing network of nepotism through each other's dads, and the charisma to make everyone around them love them.

I'm Chad, I work at one of the top restaurants in Toronto and I fuck all the 20 yeard old asian hostesses, and make $1200 a week in tips alone

>business degree

They go into shitty middle management jobs earning 60k a year. Business degrees are the biggest waste of time next to the arts

They become paul from american psycho

CEO

dafuq you say about me faggot bitch fuck?

I'm in Toronto. What restaurant?

I started working for the country's biggest wholesaler , great fun.

Not a chad.
But i graduated in honor from one of the ivy league universities. Landed a logistic job that pays me around 240k a year. Funny thing is i only did basic paperwork like bill of lading and stuff.

Fellow canadafag which resto?

Opinion on economics degrees? I have one, just graduated, working low level sales :/

must've been cornell if you chose to only say "one the ivy league universities"

HPY niggers are like vegans, they always let you know.

Economics definitely a huge step up from a generic business degree but unless you go into sole trading doing something yourself you'll need an MBA from a decent school to work your way up the ladder, bachelors just arent that special anymore unless its a crazy hard one to get into and finish like high level maths etc

>it was brown

also from Toronto which restaurant, fag?

I have my finance degree and have been home with my kids ... what’s up AMA

Dartmouth though.
Yea we always let brainlet knows.

I went to a "public ivy" with p shit grades and low effort. However I go to school career fairs and thru this I've interviewed for 3 80k jobs now, made it far but wasn't hired cuz i have little experience. I'm very outgoing and have become much more motivated, and crush my metrics at my current job, but don't wanna do sales forever. Any suggestions?

I'd get an mba if a firm firm for it. How do I get into recent grad management training jobs that ARENT scams?

Firm paid*

In real life the Chads you re talking about are jews called seth cohen,he looks like woody allen has a finance degree from harvard paid by daddy who is a senior partner in a law firm or a senior broker at Goldman Sacks.