Coinfess

coinfess

I invested in Mercury Protocol at ATH

I lost faith, I sold my coins to... the Tether.
Will I make it before Tether is worthless too father?

I tried and failed at shorting eth a few hours ago.

I bought ETH today again at 1.1k, just as the 12% dip happened
I'm just HODLing until it returns there, but I'm mad at the lost gains I could have made today

I put 5k in Das coin (the one that is no dead, down to zero, not even on coin market cap anymore) becaue it was the cheapest masternode. Shortly after the whole network broke down, I sold at a pretty substantial loss, about 25% I think.

But glad I sold when I did, because like i said, it's not even listed on CMC anymore, and probably the best example of a coin to totally die that there is.

But on the bright side... My recovery since then has made that loss like minute af.

Bought BTC yday thinking it was gonna hit 10k and bounce.

i hodl because i'm to lazy to log into binance

I made 700 dollars yesterday from 1 trade of STEEM on Binance. Could of made 10x that if I sold for .1 ETH because some idiot bought at that price 3 minutes after going live.

Heard mobile keeps you logged in homie

I've lost About 36 ICX coins try to daytrade it. And I've bought in at 3 different high prices from FOMO. My brain turns to mush around this coin.

too bad my phone crashes from the website

I invested $10,000 into bitcoin mining

LOST 200$ shorting btc a couple mins ago
Fuck me
I am constantly losing in this game, it’s unreal

pray

use mobile my son, i rarely ever go on the desktop site

I spent my monero already :(

I make threads on Veeky Forums telling noobs the market is collapsing and we will hit 2k BTC when I know very well Bitcoin will never hit below 7.5k ever again and we will hit 120k end of this year. I do this so they stay poor and I get rich. Father please forgive me for I've sinned

I try to convince people about the flippening but I've only been here since December.

>lying in a coinfess thread
SINNER

repent

I'm massively over diversified in shitcoins

I sent money to a ponzi and am contemplating sending some to a new one soon

My weak hands have cost me thousands and I am now at nearly half of my initial investment.

forgive me father for i have sinned. it has been several months since my last confession. i hope your mother is doing well.

instead of confessing today i'm proposing.
i want to make our beautiful faith great again.
that is why i'm proposing the VatiCoin.
backed by the souls of a billion believers, the VatiCoin can restore Mother Church to her rightful place atop the temporal "masters of the universe." let's destroy their satanic compound interest structure with a True Coin for the True Church.
as Jesus did to the moneylenders, let us flip the table of fiat and chase the bankers out with a bullwhip of VatiCoin.
we will mine not with GPUs but with prayers of the rosary. imagine hundreds of millions of faithful praying to the holy mother in unison to create VatiCoin, ensuring both our financial security and our eternal souls.

you see where i'm going with this.

Bless me father for I have sinned, it has been 3 days since my last fomo.

I sold 50k tron for x2 only two days before i could have gone x20.

I sold my entire portfolio at literally rock bottom mid jan, wiping out all gains.

I'm a weak handed fag father.

What penance should I do?

i only shitpost here and never invest
will never make it

consolidate, my son.

ADA
XLM
OMG
WTC

I bought $10 of LTC, $50 of BTC and $50 of ETH. Am I damned to hell, father?

> I bough $50 of BTC
how?

I bought tron at 15c and didn't sell at 30c

I both fud and shill chainlink for fun.

no such thing as a sure short.

i approve of this proposal

repent and reinvest
I BESTOW UPON ALL YOU BELIEVERS A TOP SECRET COIN THAT OF WHICH LIES IN BINANCE DO AS YOU WILL

>TNB

That's not enough to do anything..until the end of the year. Better buy $1000 worth or more.

Cuckbase

I asked an ex if she could let me borrow money equal to my income tax refund this year so I could get in on this dip instead of having to wait a few weeks.

i was briefly wealthy in november
terrible decisions and i'm not anymore

I told myself that once I made enough to pay off my credit card debt and the remaining payments of my car I'd cash out.

That was a few weeks ago. Might have fucked up here

Things don't always bounce

Learned this one the hard way

Yeah I had enough to be debt free and have a nice holiday. I definitely fucked up.

Father, my sins are grave, and many.
I bought TRX at near ATH.
I bought ELF at near ATH.
I did this because I fell for the daytrading meme.
I didn't cash out on a 40% ROI on VEN when I could.
I did this because I listened to shills on Veeky Forums.
But Father, I swear on the Lord, I never sold at a loss.

Forgive this sinner's ignorance father, why TNB?

after what has happened in the past week? sounds kind of retarded

I am on Mobius team and make a fud link posts

ded

get the app

I'm a graphic designer and I hate LINK, so much that I come home to make anti link memes. It's not a scam coin, but it's not a coin anybody should invest in.

He also on that team with me

I actually like Mobius, because they derive their information for exchanges decentralized, unlike LINK which derives it centralized. Don't worry, they might be brown, but they are from Stanford. They also have DOGE creator and Y combinator connections. What does LINK have? Rory, a literal pajeet temp employer. Sergey, CEO of SMARTCONTRACT, never fucking talks about LINK. Fuck those two my friend. Mobius partnership with Walton, shit is already golden. Link partnered with who? Some stupid FUD about SWIFT, that doesn't mention the usage of LINK tokens. Fuck outta here my friend.

Fuck outta here, stinky fucks.

I hope you are liking the Mobius you are worked with it my friend. Very much glad you are not afraid to showing them what we are having with it.

Hahaha, funny Linkie faggot.
>Me linkie, me listen to biz sir, great fun. Great gains, good staking, banks everything, rory said wolves not sheep, good leadership, a year of temping, good good. Plez buy I has son.
Fuck outta here faggot.

Please friend it is ok for you to showing them the truth that we are working a big project together to replace the link

I sold my linkies but I can't get rid of stinkie

Very much good my friend the linkie are very deluded

Father, I am holding throughout this apocalypse. Please, give me a hint, a sign, anything that tells me where the floor is. Because I've grown calluses holding on for the past 24 hours.

I profited 1 ETH on the PoWHCoin thing... somehow...

Guilty to be a survivor, not guilty enough to give it up.