Amazon is up 6% in after hours after the quarterly earnings

Amazon is up 6% in after hours after the quarterly earnings.
What can we expect a when the market opens?

More gain
Same gain
Less gain
No gain
????

What coin is this?

>tfw in alibaba

when you see a sharp rise in earnings a new support has been aquired. you have a safe smooth HODL

This isnt a business board you retard

wont know until pre market tomorrow

Altucher says a penny crypto will move on Amazon news tomorrow.

Why is everything crashing?

Buy crypto faggot

by the opening, it would have gone as much or most of it, your buy point was just before the close, sorry mate.

ps
AMD was up 65 at one point yesterday.

dont have the slightest clue my dude

Bezoscoin

What's your thoughts on "VIE structure"? I've been thinking of buying but not sure yet.

Are you saying that the gain in the after hours will mostly remain or that it mostly won't?

will depend on pre market, of course bleed off will occur in the near future but how much and how soon will depend on the hype

>too late to get into FOCKX because it's restricted
I've been watching it moon for a year from the sidelines like a cuck. I should have just bought some Amazon stock directly but I don't like them because they're too volatile.

Ironically, the voices calling crypto a bubble are the ones investing in a bubble (US equities), corporate valuations are autistically high. short term interest rates will be fucking them in the ass very soon.
what line of defense will these corporate cucks have? they will announce crypto adoption

remember when Kodak mentioned blockchain? remember how it's stock spiked? keep that in mind.

our short term gains might be at risk here, but don't be myopic.

keep in mind that 2018 is going to be the year of adoption mainly because US securities will be going down.

Kodak is proof that the market is running on pure emotion, and that cryptos aren't ready for mainstream adoption until this is factored into their design (like ethorse tries to do).

They are right that the current market is a bubble, but they're also wrong in that long term cryptos will eventually find a way to grow sustainably based on utility and not speculation.

The same pussyboys that sold in the last hour will be buying tomorrow.

"revenue is a bubble"
This is what cryptofags actually believe.

Is this on binance?

>investing in a chink """company"""
you're money will be seized by communists