TurtleCoin

Hey anons, now that the FUD is done it's time to talk about the reality. Markets going down, but Turtle coin isn't being affected much by it. It finally stabilized again and is getting ready for another moon trip.

Community is great and the dev team is super helpful. They just launched a donation bot too. The other day those who got in got $300USD worth when a whale donated.

It is also going to go up on a new exchange soon. Great time to get in, but DYOR to convince yourself. Don't get lost in the market dip!

Other urls found in this thread:

163.172.152.80/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically my best holding these last few days as it has not dipped any while the rest of the market has tanked

It's being artificially held up.

Real talk

if you TRTL cunts spam goku going
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for a straight hour

I'll buy 1 BTC worth of TRTL

not even joking

Forget about the market going down for a minute, you bigger issues: the distribution.
Less than 10 people hold 90% of the supply.
The Dev's got too greedy. They thought making a stupid thread in Veeky Forums is enough traffic for people to start mining the coin seriously. They should have said it to reddit, bitcointalk and other public places. Because of this greedy stupid decision the coin can never grow. No investor would be interested in some stupid coin owned by less than 10 people that have 90% of it.
Why tech does it offer that monero doesn't already have? Turtle memes? lmao
>TRTL
>reaching more than 0.01$ ever
lmao, not with that supply, inflation and stupid rich whales.
I can not stress this enough: Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, or keep it down a LONG time.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the #turtle-market (an escrow on the official discord group chat) and get paid 5% fees on EACH trades on top of that.
This shows that the devs are Turtlejews

CodIsAFish has at least 200 million
Leonardo has at least 200million
superduperdeluxe has at least 200 million

Above three are shitty trailer trashes that mined it with a single GPU. They will keep dumping as soon as they see they can get a few dollars to get some food and meth for the day.

mkid has more than 800 million now.

inb4
>muh 2 billions new turtle per month
>muh inflation
1 - Your shares are getting diluted at the same rate as the whales
2 - They can flip and increase their shares at a much greater rate than people can mine it considering the current mining difficulty
I don't know how you guys fail to see this

is that you accumulating to P&D it?

No I just want to see something funny happen in this miserable shithole.
that, and meme magic.

thank you for this

Legit the only safe coin to be in right now, super excited about this project, no need for you people to feel that fomo because the price is still super cheap, get in now and ride this one to orbit! TURTLE IS HERE TO STAY!

That guy is full of shit, he doesn’t hold 25% of the current circulation and anyone that believes him needs to tighten the strap on their helmet

90% = 1/5

Legit all the shit you wrote is copy and pasted and 99% of it are lies, nice try tho!

Oh I guess a 14 year old posting on Discord proves it!

Shelled out two days of mining power and got 650k before it took off.
God bless this coin.
Gonna hold.

>hurr because the info's from 2 weeks ago it's lies

Lmao you’re prolly speaking to another 14 year old, these 14 year olds are prevelant on here

Copy and paste from another sped which makes you even more of a fucking sped

It's my copy pasta and I will not bother updating it because it's all TRTL deserves.

And you admit it you dirty little pajeet

Of course a pajeet coin doesn't need too much work to make it look like the glorified P&D it is.

While you prolly threw all your ETH in POW yesterday lololol mom said dinner was ready! Don’t want to miss her famous hamburger helper! Better get downstairs!

Nice retort Timy, no arguments against the facts that where posted whatsoever. it's okay I didn't expect anything from you you're past your bedtime already.

I’m in North Scottsdale, Az in my second home you peasant, I’m not going to waste my time explaining how the world works to a little gnat like you

best copypasta

>focus on insults
>not facts
As expected

A few idiots who didn’t get in early wrote a bunch of bs on turtle thinking it might deter people but instead it’s helping weed out the glue sniffers and now a few select retards are spreading the rumors

I got 6m+ shells and I bought them at 3 sat, and I’ve cashed out my profits multiple times, I did my research on this coin before I put my money in, facts are I’m playing in crypto with less then 1% of my net worth and I have a real job and don’t sit on Veeky Forums from my parents house all day posting about how I wanna kill my self after I lose $200 like you most likely do

The people holding lots of this coin are also the people developing the coin. Your logic fails to see the fact that they are the strongest believers of bringing this coin up higher in value. While everyone else was dumping at the ATH, they held on to their large bags when instead they could have dumped on all the idiots in FOMO mode.

They have no interest in crashing a coin that they are dedicating so much time to. If you started your own company you wouldn't want to crash it either.

There is no evidence of 10 people holding 90% of the coin. Stop pulling lies out of your ass. Other people are calling you out on it as well. the FUD session is long gone. Lets move on folks. This is the same guy who was probably saying the miner had a virus in it.

A fucking men

>muh they missed the moon !!
lmao as expected, I'll let you know that I dumped on your head.
I actually caused the crash on 27-01-2018 selling my millions of TRTL I mined with minimal efforts. I'll just watch how those whales that mined hundreds of millions dump on your head too.

Lmaooooo not with that little ass bag you didn’t cause shit

Great, devs should premine and hold most of the supply, this is now considered a green flag.
Do you even ear yourself?

You think that's the whole stack? the webpage can only be so big.
TRTL are confirmed brainlets.

There was no premine you fucking retard

This is why I don’t want to explain shit to you because you’re misinformed and I don’t have time to catch you up to the actual facts before we discuss them

To claim no premine you have to make an ANN somewhere permanent like btk not on a Chinese ephemeral anime imageboard
You know this but since you're a bagholder it's in your best interest to not admit it.

I’m still laughing at the fact that you think you caused the crash by selling 1.5m when it wasn’t even at its peak, you’re a clown

You dumped 4 million. I would hardly call that a lot of TRTL. You were a small spec in the midst of a lot of action. There were buy walls and sell walls of 4X the amount you had.

You happened to get in at a good time for mining, and there's nothing wrong with that, but don't act all high and mighty thinking you were the one that caused the market crash. LOL

Like I said im not going to teach you the alapabet so I can start teaching you how to say whole words, catch up on the facts then we can talk

Oh my bad I missed that 2.6m trade, THAT MUST OF BEEN WHAT CAUSED THE CRASH!!!!

I'm still laughing at how retarded you are for just not realizing that this is not the complete trading history.
You do realize that when you flash sell orders this causes an chain reaction and other sellers join right? You don't need to sell it all yourself, you know that right? No you don't.

Your mom must tell you how special you are every morning when you see her at the kitchen table! You’re the best crypto trader in the history of the world and you hold all the shells!!!!

>I have "facts"
>"Just don't want to post them"
yep, that's how adolescents argue
Anyway since the debate is closed in light of the facts that have been posted I'm out.
I just hope for yourself that you have not taken any BTC out of your wallet to buy this shit, the devs got theirs almost free.

And I promise you if your history was more interesting than that you would of showed it but that’s your claim to fame, 4m, woooooowwwww you’re so rich!!!

The facts are you think you caused a market crash with like $7000 hahahahahaha

>4m, woooooowwwww you’re so rich!!!
that's the point moron, devs have hundreds of millions while you're making less than a few thousand as of now.
I bet you don't have more than 10M unless you joined early so you're not and will not be on the rich list either, unless you take money/BTC out of your wallet to buy some, and if you do you're beyond help.

For starters mkid isn't a dev. he mined/bought all of his turtle. i do agree it's sketchy that there are so many huge whales but it isn't anywhere close to the devs having 90% of it. maybe 25% of the current supply which is 4.5% of total supply, so that's like 0.1125% of the max supply. And they didn't premine, they mined it legit after turtle was announced in december on Veeky Forums.

So what if the devs have less than 1% of max supply. Devs of all projects have a shitton of their own coins. That's how it works. Most projects I see on BTC talk have like 10-20% premine (of max cap, not current supply). less than 1% compared to 20% is not greedy at all.

THAT SAID ETH is a better hold right now imo. It's going to replace BTC. Anybody not hugely in ETH right now is going to regret it. But turtle isn't bad. It'll go down with BTC unless it can get an ETH paring though.

>"shit can't justify what has been posted earlier"
>"let me focus on what doesn't matter"
>"The facts are [ insert bullshit here ]"

>satoshi owns a million BTC. Another whale who dumped some today does too

You are a retard.

>Devs of all projects have a shitton of their own coins. That's how it works. Most projects I see on BTC talk have like 10-20% premine
Not the ones who claim no premine, that aren't scams, I repeat that aren't scams.

lol dude. You didn't crash it but whatever. I hope you bought back in :0

>try to """"""dump""""""
>turtlet didn't do shit with his """""dump"""""
>now regretting his """"dump""""
>FUDs so he can buy back in
TRANSPARENT

You see satoshi shilling his own coins? You heard him say he didn't premine BTC? You saw him bribe an army of brainless shills to spam Veeky Forums? Do you even know who he is?
Didn't think so.

>Another whale who dumped some today does too
It's the Winklevoss twins you fucking tool don't count that as premine they brought their BTC with money, it was a pretty smart move actually since they are now bitcoin billionaires.

well no one on the dev team of turtle does any of that either so... You really are stupid aren't you? You're not pretending even.

turtle didn't have a premine. a premine is, by definition, mining before the coin was released. the coin was released/announced on Veeky Forums on december 9th. the mining started when the thread was created. it wasn't a premine BY DEFINITION.

>scam scam scam
by your logic every coin is a scam.

satoshi shilled btc in the beginning before he quit/left/waskilled/whatever.

No shills army?
No devs/insiders making wallet spam threads to send TRTL to as many people as possible to have and zombie army of TRTL holders? lmoa kid shut up, adults are talking.
Did you not see Veeky Forums the past few weeks or something? Mom grounded you?

turtle marine was banned for spreading lies/fud/and shilling. he was not a dev, and he is no longer part of the community.

>turtle didn't have a premine. a premine is, by definition, mining before the coin was released. the coin was released/announced on Veeky Forums on december 9th. the mining started when the thread was created. it wasn't a premine BY DEFINITION.
lol, devs better never make an ANN on bitcointalk or they'll beg to differ, coins have gotten shit for less blocks mined than this.

k

there is nothing to add now

What's wrong with this?

what are you trying to say? "don't ever promote it's bad"

yes the turtle community tries to help new users setup their wallets and get mining, they also have faucets, give out turtles on discord, and help in general. like the doge community used to. what's your fud? OMG THEY HELP PEOPLE GET INTO TURTLES THOSE BASTARDS!!!

Your FUD has reached such an annoying level that I'm going to buy 100k just out of spite for you.

>turtlemarine is an insider

You do realise he created and falisified screenshots to later use as FUD on Veeky Forums right? He's a known homeless schizo too. has nothing to do with shilling.

oh ffs enough with the pajeet coins you idiots

Hey buddy it's me the guy that proves you wrong every single thread. Would you like to play again?

"no premine, we just mined $3 million worth in december before the coin had any publicity"
its effectively a premine you idiots
i'm not saying what they did was wrong, but you're an idiot if you think you're investing in a widely distributed coin. here there be whales. i'm putting my money in garlic

Why is the fud so bad all the time? Turtlemarine please get on better meds

>MUST OF BEEN

That's how you know pajeets and niggers are holding this shit

This insane amount of FUD made me decide to scoop up a few million turtle
Keep it up I'd like to buy more

>few million turtle
kek

Guess which one was me

check out turtlecoin's stats @
163.172.152.80/
this was also posted in the discord dev-general

Never saw this thanks man

Feels so comfy knowing this

Is now a good time to buy?

Doesnt work

??

also the MC on this is already 4 million
look how triggered the pumpers are that people know about the december mining

More like 3 million considering Bitcoin right now

y'all should be mining your turtlecoin at pool.trtl.me, this pool has 0% fees! you won't find a gold mine like this anywhere else! vive la turtle

Turtle coin can't touch SchrodingerCoin

If only 5% are mined how can someone hold 90%?? Really jogs the nog

90% in circulation fucking idiot

Turns out 100% of the coins in circulation were mined

That guy is an idiot, we’ll most likely he’s trying to supress the price so he can buy more. More fud is a good thing, people don’t say shitty things about coins that don’t have potential

Honestly right now Turtle feels like the most “crypto” coin there is right now. It’s not focused on the price it’s more about the adoption and the spread of the product, and the simplicity to normies with it only being divisible to 2 decimal places

Even using the math he put up there, saying the devs have 200 mil a piece and mkid has 800 mil (doubtful) that’s only like 1.5 bil or so... out of a 4.5 bil supply right now that’s only 33% and that percentage is dwindling as mining continues with as many people that are mining this right now.

Idiot here mined a mil keep up the FUD while I keep gaining bags ;)

Let the FUD flow

>several US pools are unresponsive
I wonder who was behind this

Haven't seen the pool i mine on go down once, also 0% fee
Slowandsteady.fun

yeah that one is up