Hi Biz

Hi Biz

As a none binary polyamorous gender none conforming transitioning dyke I finally feel empowered enough to speak out against the hate and discrimination we feel in the world of crypto.

We are creating a petition to generate a blockchain for none conformists by none conformists a place where all A/L/B/G/T/N/P/B/W/T/C groups can feel comfortable and use a token that has no label nor feels the need to identify as a token should it not wish to do so.

Please sign our petition and put an end to this madness, we can only hope you binary loving pussy craving fucks who have you minds welded shut can finally open up and allow your true self (or none self) to emerge (should it so wish to do so).

Thanks and much love (if you do not relate to or accept 'love' we will gladly administer 'gratitude' in its place)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/
ladbible.com/now/uk-family-where-mum-is-dad-and-dad-is-mum-raise-gender-neutral-child-20170813
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does it have a feminine penis or a vagina?

Did you know that niggers are subhuman?

hmmm I'm aroused, I can offer you to suck me off, and if you're lucky I will fuck you afterwards.

what didnt read, but buy fun lol

Sucking you 'off' would make a binary action

as an avid none binary I can neither suck you 'on' OR 'off'.

photo's a girl
u larping

have your sister post her feet please

nice bait, but if you're serious fuck off mentally ill degenerate. go read some scientific books

Scientific books?

The same scientific books riddled with out dated labels which have been religiously adhered to for thousands of years thus supressing the strength of all fluids/none conformists all over the world.

We are finally flourishing, not even your fucking books can stop us now.

please
your sister there is cute
i want her feet
pleas

fact over opinion. this concept of even being fluid is just retarded in itself lol

she is deeply offended

however since none conformist doesnt agree with labels then none conformist refuses to recognise you as 'vile'.

/pol/ isn't great at satire. You just wasted a lot of time writing all that, sisterfucker.

please you need educating

stop living in 2017

lol remain upset,
you're right on "bro"

why are you lib-tards trying to ruin the english language. we left it out on purpose go fuck off to germany if you want to wipe out culture

What's with the "bro"?

No thanks, didn't buy 100k

We are creating culture, your people are so stuck in your ways that you supress those around you who are desperate to come as their true self but feel unable thanks to old thinkers like your and your trump loving friends

'your people'
prime example of degeneracy, i bet your ancestors were great war heroes

you assume i like trump ma'am
did you know the gays backed trump during the election?
shocker

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

good luck... fag

I have no gender therefore I cannot be 'trans gender'

typical uneducated reposte from a binary

Why isn't it as hot when girls crossdress?

cute pic :)

you're calling Veeky Forums uneducated df? people that make more than you ever will (including myself) are on here. then there's the average lib-tard brainwashed social media cuck that is you

Didn't read but I would fuck this person in a heartbeat

it’s not retarded it’s another facet of individuality. sorry you’re so fucking stupid everything different scares you. they’re not trying to change science they’re expressing individuality which is much more healthy than your innane childish rage at shit you clearly don’t understand.

you have been cucked to believe 0=0 and 1=1

you are the mega cuck

even if that was true and it was on an individuality standpoint, it's still not healthy for society because they just annoy everyone with it and try to implement something completely alien into society, it WILL not work

notice how i can say 'it' a lot lol that's because it's actually a real word xd

What does Veeky Forums think of this British family?:

ladbible.com/now/uk-family-where-mum-is-dad-and-dad-is-mum-raise-gender-neutral-child-20170813

they have the right to be autistic if they want to but leave the child alone

This is our future, our utopia

Get ready for the new world, this is what it will look like!

is this a joke about stellar

this looks like some faggot bullshit somebody who's into xlm would write

>As a none binary polyamorous gender none conforming transitioning dyke
kys.

wtf is all this you mad cunt.

just be simple and don't dog the boys aye.

>mfw 16 year olds need to assert their masculinity by hating a group of people that they only know about through the internet