KEKEKEKEK

KEKEKEKEK

ABSOLUTELY JUSTD

There are fags here that will be posted in 2 years saying similar shit about 10k lmao

you probably would have done the same thing faggot
nobody had the foresight to predict what's happened to bitcoin. nobody.

JUST

this would make me fucking depressed

at least I never had btc in the past, imagine having it and selling it for next to nothing

ouch

I would. But I am blessed with extreme IQ.

I don't understand people who cash out at petty prices. 14 fucking dollars. Leave 10BTC in the wallet, dumbass. You need that $140 right now?

7 years ago these were magic the gathering/pokemon card tokens. nobody expected them to be anything else.

This but on a much grander scale.

I have $100K in crypto right now and I keep my mouth shut about it, but I see and hear people say things about how they would totally "cash out" way before that amount.

I'll be waiting until my stash is retirement-worthy because anything less might as well be $0 to me.

I don't know why everyone is so assmad around here. Must be the getrichquick millennials around here. BTC could go to $30 and I'd still be in the green.

You should cash out at least 10% of your stack every year and move it into a low-risk investments.
That way you're safe even if crypto gets banned or your wallet gets hacked.

>comparing $14 to $10k
hahahahahaha

Not as bad as this...
>be 2009
>be in high school
>learning about BTC from friend
>he taught me how to buy some
>but that was really it
>bought 50 dollars worth of BTC using bday money I got before the summer started
>frustrated because "wut noa..."
>I got bored of it because I didn't know how to use them
>just logged out wallet
>lost wallet
>lost info to wallet
>even forgot what wallet I used
>Get on Veeky Forums a month ago after someone posted something about BTC on /pol/
>mfw the wallet is now worth probably hundreds of thousands.
fml, I regret ever clicking on Veeky Forums

Same thing if you take in account that the whole market has even reached the cap of a single big corporation.
There are trillions to be had.

not 09, 2010 senior year.

I remember when all the computer stoners around me talked about Bitcoin as a currency of freedom in 2011 but nobody used it to make money

>hundreds of thousands
Even if you bought in 2010 that would be a few millions today.

?

christ

I'll pretend you aren't larping.
If you bought in 2009 you would be around 2000 BTC. Or a few dozen million of USD.
You could buy a Lambo every morning and crash it every evening for 6 months.
God gave you the chance at life and you wasted it. You will never make it, m8.

2010, and not larping.

That's me but I'm not mad.

Try to find it you nigger

I'd resort to hypnosis if I were you.

I can't, the file it told me to download was on my old computer and the private key i wrote down is most likely non-existent. I've since recycled the harddrive into pieces and all the other components when I had gotten a new computer.

>Considered putting a 10s thousands in Bitcoin when it was $32 on Coinbase
>Didn't
>Ignored it for most of the year
>Come back later that year
>See it's $1,000+
>Don't buy in, watch it crash
>Buy some at ~$250
>Sell for slight profit later because stuff happened and I needed the money back and it wasn't going anywhere
>Don't look at crypto for a couple year
>Come back to crypto at the end of 2016
>Think about buying in, don't
>Buy back in in April 2017 of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin on GDAX.
>Sell because April was really boring, figure it was already over
>Come back months later, its a repeat of before, yet again
What a life.

Can't you access the wallet some other way? Ask your friend.

>>Considered putting a 10s thousands in Bitcoin when it was $32 on Coinbase
No way coinbase existed when bitcoin was $32.
fucking larpers these days

BUY AROUND NOW YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Why don't you just look?
Coinbase was founded in 2011.
They have the prices on the site after all.

I think so too

Nah, it's going down a lot more.
This entire run up is entirely because of Tether pumping it up.

I'm (relatively) poor with 10k life savings dumped into crypto around October.. With the market crashing I'm approaching my initial investment and soon for the first time, losses.

If you were in my shoes would you just let it sit in?

This. JPMorgan Chase has total assets of 2.3 trillion dollars. Shit like Ethereum are slated to fill a niche market that will handle so many aspects of our economy and society that it will be many times larger than a JPMorgan. And that's that JPMorgan is only one of many investment firms.

This is just straight up false. The marketcap used to be the same as fucking Apple. APPLE. Obviously it's crashing now so it's gone to shit. But right now it's about as big as Facebook. Bitcoin is crashing so it's marketcap has gone to shit but at it's peak it was bigger than Facebook by itself.

How do you know he did have $10,000 worth @ $14

Yes you dummy. Don't let a jew take your btc for cheap.

why are you asking people on Veeky Forums for financial advice? what the fuck is wrong with you? make your own choices you hysterical fuckup

>Shit like Ethereum are slated to fill a niche market that will handle so many aspects of our economy and society that it will be many times larger than a JPMorgan.
why do people say this. ethereum by itself doesn't do shit. it needs things like LINK to actually be usable in the real world

>2011

If he actually sold at $14, then he could have bought back at $2.

That's the point. The future was a complete uncertainty. If he "won big" by turning $50 into $10k, he should've taken $9500 out and left the rest. Worst case - he loses $500 (still up 19x times that). Best case, that $500 is $500k in 2017.

GDAX came later.

Why can't you just admit you larping?
Why do people even larp like that? What's the point? It's not like we know you

>even if crypto gets banned

make $14 really quick with a legit signal group - no paid vip

join discord @ ytpvyF9

About which part?
Like I said, I didn't actually deposit money on Coinbase until the end of 2013.
Then bought on GDAX later

whats your IQ user?

. . . . extreme

fuck off pajeet

>Coinbase didn't exist at $32

damn straight

yikes, still not buying. you deserve to be poor

>hes still doing it

lmao you are just destined to be a poor person

> This thing happened in the past, so the exact same thing must be happening now

I know right?

Which isn't to say I didn't make any money.
I've made several thousands of dollars that I've cashed out since I started, which is better than losing money.

Jesus fuck how do you live with yourself

I was in high school back then, but managed to scrap together enough for 0.2 bitcoins in 2013. I sold it for $2100 in December which started my journey in alts.
This person was clearly dumb enough to not hold, like thousands of others (like a young me barely without any investing knowledge at all) did.