Turtle Gang report in

How the fuck are we managing to not lose anything?
I can't believe this has been the most stable thing in the past few days what the actual fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/tradeogre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck once we get listed on tradesatoshi and coinmarketcap we will have liftoff like few have ever seen

Turtle gang
Turtle gang
Turtle gang

The (only) exchange that Turtle is on right now just got listed on CMC.
Probably a matter of days if that until Turtle gets listed on CMC.

I want in, how easy is it to mine TRTL? Just 100k

Depends on hardware, with a decent high end card likely a few weeks. It's also cheap as fuck to buy right now.

You dont notice much a loss when each memecoin is only worth 0.00000000000000000001 cent

Looking forward to it!

lol that only makes it easier for bigger gains and bigger losses, what is ur point?

Our whale overlords have saved us by holding. Despite the fact that crypto is a libertarian game, we owe them. They will become billionaires and in return they will make us mediocre millionaires.

Whale here
I'm not even going to consider selling until this hits CMC or something like Trade Shitoshi

Meant for

Squad up

Oh shit it's for real
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/tradeogre/

>and in return they will make us mediocre millionaires
I am ok with this

One thing that these FUDers don't like to bring up is that it's not in a whale's best interest to dump in a short period of time.

>only mined 44k when it was extremely easy to mine

Any updates on CMC listing?

Who else can't wait for Bitcoin to finally die

despite constant FUDs of copypasta, keylogger lies, and greedy devs, now it survives BTC crash. Nothing can kill the Turtle!

Just hit the 1 mil mark mining. Lambo when?

>crypto is known for volatility
>your symbol is a turtle

Turtle coin is dank as fuck that's why

Good to see my logo idea incorporated in to the old logo which was also my idea

ok I am a retard that hasnt been paying attention for a few months, bad time to check back in it seems. Where to get turtles

tradeogre

It's a stale coin atm, maybe it will pick up when it gets listed on other exchanges.

thanks

Oh shit Kevin Rose is hyping this project
Just listened to his interview with the Turtlecoin devs

3.5 kh.. at 70+ k now after 4 days. although the other day, diff dropped down to 100 mill and i was mining the shit out of them for a couple of hours while low.

Hopefully this stays under the radar of more miners for the time being.