S

Spit on the piece of shit pajeet coin

This is going down to sub 3$ before becoming absolutely worthless

ok.

got out just in time
wew

regretful buyer found

EVERYONE LAUGH AT HIM

AHAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HE FELL FOR THE PAJEET COIN AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

S

Every time you post fud Im buying more

Retards.

ICO. Don't regret it.

you dont get rich by selling shit in the first few months it exists

do you think cryptonigger has trouble selling his heavy bags now?

Every time you buy more you not only become more poor, you destine yourself to poverty
Fucking retard

I bought at $2, so I’m still /comfy/ af tbhfam

I feel the same way

looking back at eth's history it's amazing it got so far, that shit wasn't worth anything for a long time and it was in the shadow of BTC the entire time

>lie to your investors about partnerships
>tank hard
>then a btc crash comes, and EVERYbody leaves your sinking ship

press S, etc.

>>Entire market crashing
>>Fucking coin in specific

Uhhh It’s hardly been sinking. It’s been stagnant, but definitely not sinking.

5 MINUTE CANDLES MAX BRO DO YOU EVEN DAY TRAD

Not with ICX. That’s a long term coin, so I’m going to look at long term candles.

Dogshit COIN

Glad didn't fall for this meme

yeah im up 3x still on my icx and havent even cashed out a single one yet. Of course the loud minority are those who bought it at ATH expecting it to hit 25$. Now they complain that the summit was a scam and it was shit.
In my opinion that summit was the real deal.
>muh mic problems
yes 1 few seconds of downtime here and there during a 7 hour conference. Nice straws to grasp at on that.
They announced real partnerships, showed they are a professional team. ICX is the equivalent of a blue chip stock.

>tfw bought this at $12 but sold it right away when I needed to buy the OMG dip
Feels good. Sucks that everything is down though.

I'm holding. I believe in the Samsung of Korea

Reminder that neo (antshares) dropped like a stone from $12 after massive news / rebranding etc. five months later it's over $100.

Same thing happen with icon. Too much hype and build up = very large buy the news and an even larger sell the news. Why? Cause it's a cascade effect that flows on to the weak hands. All of the people who didn't know the sell off would happen, all of the moon kiddies (icon has a fuck load) etc.
se

Also reminder (or new info if you weren't around) that the fud of ants/neo around the sell off was huge just like it is now with icon. There's a reason that everybody from those days on biz isn't holding thousands of neo. It's not easy to hold. The fud gets to people. The price crash gets to people. If it was easy everybody would be rich.
Hold strong my icon senpai.

I wish I could buy more. Sitting on 70 icx, 150$ in the red.