OPEN FOR BUSINESS ON BIBOX, BOYS

OPEN FOR BUSINESS ON BIBOX, BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/yazanbarghuthi
linkedin.com/in/abbas-f-eddy-zuaiter-51832a9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where can an american buy this?

just buy it on bibox what are you retarded

worth buying at 0.50? Srs. Or just wait for the price to drop a bit?

Hmm I have some cash sitting on Bibox. Shill me, I've heard a lot about this but don't know a ton about it.

there is a fan-ta-stic albanian exchange if you're interested...

i bought higher, very comfy. this isnt going to be lower than 50 cents for much longer imho

In this bear market, it almost certainly will.

i bought at 0.50 i think the current market is getting you a really sweet price right now. considering how much eth you paid during the ico you are literally buying at ico price right now

I'll wait to buy it below the ICO price.

It's going to go further down dude. This market is raping everything.

ether was $750 at ico for me

what was the ico price

25 cents USD

$0.25

We're all going straight to crypto hell.

They've won again.

is there hope it will dump or should i fomo?
what's the circulating supply?

Their CEO has Proctor & Gamble Design Award.
LOL.
linkedin.com/in/yazanbarghuthi

Almost 70 cents already. Might want to think about about it.

it's basically USDT but backed by a Dubai swagfag prince and nazi gold

one of their advisors also used to work at Soros

linkedin.com/in/abbas-f-eddy-zuaiter-51832a9

It's 50, where is it 70

its like 0.60 in bibox

Almost hit 70 on bibox eth pair. Some faggots dumped it back to 60.

what happened to this listing on kucoin

Yeah it hit 68 cents out of the blue on ONE transaction, which was most likely market manipulation. Fuck off pajeet lmao

what are the eth withdrawal fees on bibox?

Look at the buy walls dumbass. This will be $1.50 today.

35 ether buy wall at 60 cents now. you fuckers better get in cause not even a bear market is stopping this muthafucka

There's a fucking 35 ether buy wall at SIXTY FUCKING CENTS. GET THE FUCK IN YOU IDIOTS. IT's like 1.25X ETH ICO PRICE.

I swear, sometimes you have to spoonfeed these people.

Lol the pajeet I replied to said something wildly misleading so I corrected him, so how would I be the dumbass? Fuck off you retarded pajeets.

It's not misleading. It went to 70 cents from that one transaction because the buy order was huge.

No sirs, most incorrectings. JNT tanking to 10 rupees tomorrow. You must sell thank you please.

Oh fuck off. It was trading at 57 cents before it suddenly jumped to 70 cents on a single transaction before literally immediately falling. Ridiculous.

Dishonest pajeet shill jobs don't help in the long run. Let it grow organically.

Will buy your bags at $0.30-$0.35 in a few days.
Fucking noobs.

What's it trading at, 2x ICO price?

Approximately, it's at $0.52 on Bibox. $0.43 on Gate.io, but trading hasn't started there yet.

$0.48 on Bibox now.

$0.43

do you retards even realize the potential of this coin? look at the market cap of tether and look at what this coin plans to do

HURR DURR 70 CENTS HURR DURR

Lmao get fucked pajeets

it's going to dump below ico once it gets on a bigger exchange in this market similar to blockarray dont be an idiot and buy now

i bought at 40c thinking i was slick, already got dumped on
fuck me

>tfw I was thinking about buying this but the bear market put me off

feels good, still plan to buy in soon tho

Haven't you guys learned by now in this bear market? This will shoot up for a little bit then dump right back to ICO price. Screencap this

is this hitting any new exchange anytime soon?

In an hour it's hitting the STD Exchange, aka your mother

the moment it hits Kucoin/Binance it's going to dump to ico price dont worry user

>

More like slightly above ICO price, like 30 cents

Everyone wants to believe their ico will be the special one that doesn't get dumped on in a bear market. Best of luck guys.

Who gives a fuck. Think long term you fucking retard. Think market caps.

what's the circulating supply?

ill say it again, if it captures 20% of tethers market cap. were looking at 5dollars

be a prakesh no one cares

Are you the retarded one? I never once implied that this wouldn't be successful in the long run. But the people posting that this is never going near ico prices in the coming days are beyond delusional.

150m.

it getting dumped so hard aaaaaaaaaaa

seems like a good time to buy, yeh?

lol no

Is this going to dump or rise when it hits other exchanges?