Get in quick

Get in quick.

Why is this tanking though

H-HOUSTON!?

Iron hands here. 2019 will be a better timeline

The Winkelvosses moved their BTC to bittrex so they could buy XLM. It's an open secret at this point

Iron hands reporting 1000XLM hodling strong

2.5k here, not even sweating

30.5k reporting in

Takeoff imminent.

I think we're on the 2 - 6 year plan... but sure, id take off now

are you a retard OP? whole market is crashing just right now

>tfw want to sell so I can buy when it's even cheaper

what do

Get in now or forever in need to explain your kids why you didnt get in on the biggest technology innovation since the industrial revolution.

Thousands of programmers with exciting new ambitions and you guys think they are just gonna quit their programming jobs because the marketcap falls below maybe even 400 bil? HA

500k XLM here won't sell any till 2019, and will buy more if it dips under 3.5K

90k reporting

stellar to the moon!!!! just bought 3 k because of this thread, thanks for the reminder fellas!

FUCKING RELEASE FAIRX ALREADY AND DECOUPLE FROM BITCOIN FOR FUCKS SAKE.

20K FROM SUB .20 BUT FUCK, I WAS UP BY SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>GET IN QUICK

accumulating hard.

I went and trolled the Winklevoss' Instagrams for a total of 5 minutes. And I saw everything i needed to go double my XLM stack

Huh? Explain

He is bullshitting, dumbass.

Doesn't even make sense. It's dumb. How are you so stupid that you can understand this stupid shit?

OH NO NO NO NO

WHY DO I TRADE ETH PAIRS

That's what we are here for.

Stay on that 'this gonna take fucking years plan' and you'll make it.

I think that actually makes you the dumb one

i just bought 7k at 4600

It's a temporary coin, retards. One year, tops.

14.5k Reporting in.

If this dip is scaring you just stay away from the exchanges/computer for a few days.

Tons of FUD that essentially adds up to nothing circulating right now. Strong hands get paid off just like every other time this happens.

XLM will be worth $95 at February 2019. Screencap this.

>XLM will be worth $95 at February
lmao

This is a top 5 ultimate shitcoin

2019 hoss