Fuck it. I sold everything I'm out. This whole crypto shit is a huge worldwide pyrmade scheme...

fuck it. I sold everything I'm out. This whole crypto shit is a huge worldwide pyrmade scheme. That is why so many of the worlds GOVERNMENTS (the people we elect to keep us safeand educated on world issues.) Want to stop it. They are just trying to help us. Sell your $hitcoins stop shilling and save your money. Good luck everyone.

Kill yourself

thanks just bought 100k.

>he actually bought high and sold low

my sides

>They are just trying to help us

hahahah

All that electricity and resource used to create nothing.

Thats all you need to know to know this is not a good investment.

I dont know if we will recover this time or not, but if we do, it is going to be glorious.

fuck moot

Sure thing CIAnigger kike.

THANKS BOUGHT 100K (LITERALLY)

Glad you’ve finally seen the light user.

Don’t worry little crypto kiddies, daddy Trump won’t hurt you. Trust the government, trust the god emperor.

>the people we elect
No election hacks or scandals would happen if we used a blockchain for voting.
Try harder CIA nigger

lol OP sold at the dip.

RETARD:

see you tomorrow when you claim that cryptocurrency is a fraud because you bought back in high.

FAGGOT

not stupid atleast like the people who are still holding, the sudden 30% shift should have warned everyone well ahead of time and the fact that the market was clearly not recovering was a sign that it was capped out, there was plenty of time to sell

Post your rare Moot's

Agreed, I'm out as well.
This whole crypto pump reeks of another Goldman Sachs scam. At least we learned that CNBC is one of the most untrustworthy services ever, they were the biggest cheerleaders at the top

I'm hodling til it hits zero.
Even then, I won't sell.

post screenshot that you have sold all you have
>if not
>he is misleading

Fuck hiroshima niggersaki but moot was always such a fag

>they are trying to help us

I wonder what moot is doing these days

See you in 6 months when you try to buy back in at +50% you fucking weak-handed pussy. Thanks for supporting my retirement though... your precious governments are sure as fuck not going to be able to provide for it.

this copypasta again, pathetic larping kid.

After canv.as failed and he sold out he was offered some kind of google job

Same thing as the fiat ponzi scheme we all call "real" currency. The US dollar is just as worthless. Inflating the dollar while deflating the value and then taxing everyone on it and increasing interest rates while adding fees and other retarded shit.

Nobody wins in the end.

>the people we elect to keep us safe and educated on world issuestop kek you fucking retard good job buying high and selling low

>the US dollar is just as useless

I can pay my rent with US dollars that alone makes them more valuable than any crypto currency will ever be