Holy fuck

Absolute bloodbath

Absolute, and I mean absolutely yuuuuge profits!

I have been watching crypto for a while now and was thinking of buying in but kept putting it off. Now I'm glad I did.

How long do you think it will be before this shit really stabilizes?

>Rupee

TRX is at 4 cents

sub 5k for sure. beyond that, it's a guessing game.

it s been dragging down slowly since beginning of january, and no signs of stopping

This is good, fucking BTC was well overpriced and kill all the ALTs too they don't deserve the prices they currently have. Hope it dives down to $3k.

that ripple though... lmao
i bought at 30 cents and sold at 80. almost back where I sold it

I've been paying close attention since December and was really going to throw some money into shitcoins after the New Year, but ended up putting it off a few times despite opening accounts at Binance, Cryptopia and Kucoin.

Now I'm just sitting here grateful that I held off.

>linda moon
why didn't i listen

generally when everything is red across the board, it's an ez buy in time.

Holy fuck, normies got wrecked on ripple.

These people are packing their ball and going home never to touch crypto again.

you're worse than cancer, fuck off and kill yourself

LTC actually took its place back from NEO and XLM because it is dumping less

The market crashed as soon as people realized India won't actually be banned from crypto.

I almost bought 5k of those. Instead got cargox and fucking exrn chain (200,000 for $10 so why not). Do we have a chance if we have these types of coins right now?

>I just wanted to get rich...
>Was that... Was that too much to ask for?
>I got JUST'd...
>Crypto is dead... And so will be I...

I'm waiting to see how far down things go before I buy in more, I've been buying in bit by bit from just under 12k. I was planning to put about 5k into crypto but I'm not even 1/5th through that fund yet so I'm still good.

The thing is I don't know if I'm buying into a bubble that has already burst or if it's another 2014 type situation, I've been there before but instead of buying in after the crash I walked away and I think it was a huge mistake, even buying in before the crash would have been a better decision then than not buying in at all but I can't change the past.

Almost bought in at 19k

Thank fuck I took 2 seconds to think about it

>get rich

I just wanted to not have to wagecuck. I didn't care about lambos.

who the fuck is selling at a time like this

i mean who the fuck is selling ALL THESE COINS

Nice, might be worth as much as bitcoin someday
I'm serious

People realized it has a long way to go
Buy the dip XD gets old after away, you are only helping the whales cash out

The few people with a huge number who want to finish off bitcoin and move onto the next pump n dump.

>exrn chain
wow just looked at this shit and they gave away 70% of the supply to 7000 people. avoid this lmao

>who the fuck is selling ALL THESE COINS
People who have figured out BTC will likely dip to $5k (or lower) this month. Shitcoins have nowhere to go but down, either, it seems.

Fuck, I've seen people shilling LINK on Twitter every fucking day for MONTHS and it's done nothing but drop every damn damn for like 4 weeks now. Who the fuck wants to hold that?

Joe Rogan is Satoshi Nakamoto
Buy DMT

but... WHY

look at the stochastic and RSI

wtf

Oh yeah let me invest all my money in one of those lucky no volume shit coins. Let's see how that works out long term

>Who the fuck wants to hold that?

uhh, maybe because it has extreme potential? not everyone is some impatient wannabe daytrader.

In a trend your meme osc will carry on down then flatline, which is actually a continuation signal.
You only need one of those btw, they do the same thing.

I thought RSI below 30 and Stoch below 20 was a reversal indication?

>Who the fuck wants to hold that?
stinkies are known to be brain damaged

Crypto will undoubtedly rise above the ATH within another year, two tops. My issue is that I don't think the leader is going to be Bitcoin and 20K might always be its ATH. I have no idea where it might go after this debacle but Ethereum looked much more stable.

wait i remember looking at cmc yesterday and that trump shitcoin was the biggest loser

holy shit

As i sit here in my 30 minutes of freedom, same buddy. I got in too late. Couldve made an entire years wages doing nothing. Gonna quit anyway and just be poor

KEK

LINK has been and always will be a pajeet coin. Don't buy into it, you're just eating at their bags.

>Ethereum looked much more stable
how come this Vitalik's cripple is more stable? bouncing around like any other shitcoin. ADA/NEO is the new tech, ETH is as dino as bitcoin

smart man. buy as much as you can afford to lose until it starts going up, then sit back with a smug anime face. I did a sub-1k deal at ~12k and will keep doing so as it crashes, at no cost to my real life investments. you probably already know that BTC is mathematically certain to increase in rarity, no matter what some faggot governments try.

Can't wait for the HuffPost article about Trump stealing market cap from SJW Coin