We broke any possibile support

That' fucking catastrophic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Calm down retard. Crypto has had a perfect storm of bad news constantly for the past month. It’s pretty resilient all things considered. After the FUD dies down we’re going to new ATHs. If you aren’t all in ETH right now you’re a dumbfuck.

>Going all in on a coin that's just stepped off the edge of the abyss

Yup, I saw that this morning. Two days ago MACD was crossed too. Bitcoin is official dead (or at least for the next two years).

Imagine this like a bullet going into water, it will stop eventually

>a perfect storm of bad news
You mean a perfect storm of fake news FUD, right?

>when you realize Roger Ver was the good guy.

Wrong: interest in crypto is falling apart. Pic related.

diagonals are worthless.
there's very strong support around 8k: which is a previous support & resistance AND will be the 200 day ema AND the .618 fib retrace from ath AND showed high volume historically. If that breaks it's time to worry

OH FUCK

>interest in crypto is as high as late november
why the fuck is this a problem

it cant go lower than zero!!!

Not so fast OP. Got your support lines right here. Also let's not also forget, the 1 day trend is forming a falling wedge which is a very bullish signal. We're just getting started lads, just relax.

I think you're the only one on this board that really gets it. If it goes under 200 day EMA. then we're for sure in Pink wojak land for months

LOL TA fags saying two completely different things, as normal

IT'S OVER
WE'RE DONE

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

phew thanks for drawing that line so quickly, you literally saved us

>have to wait until April to reach yesterday's prices again
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Stupid retards not understanding how TA works thinking that there is only one support and one resistance line at any given time. As normal.

Bitcoin is exploding, normies notice.

Bitcoin stops exploding, normies dont care anymore.

Someone post that webm

>it's the year 3030
>here at the corporate institutional bank of time we find ourselves reflecting
>finding out that in fact we came back
>we were always coming back

Exactly, even a Bitcoin stable at 8000-10000 (that is already a huge thing) it not worthy for normies.

They joined the crypto party because they saw it double the price every month, if it's stagnant (even at $10k) they don't bother.

2018 will be the year of Bitcoin Cash.

bitcoin crashing, normies notice and never touch it again.

the new money is gone. the up and up is gone. its forever over.

The Amiga was a hot computer in it's day. Based on the Motorola 68000 processor, it was really put together.

But the market share was too small, it was too expensive (at least to me), and there wasn't enough software.

Once buttcorn dies there will be a new champion that rises from the ashes.

ppff my sides lmao

The cycle will repeat.
If you bought last January when Bitcoin was was sub 1k, you should have sold that meme level moon at 20k. If you bought the 20k moon, and are selling now, you are a fucking idiot and deserve to loose your money, I will gladly take it.
ETH is sub 1k right now and on an uptrend despite bitcoin being in a bear run. There's plenty of alts doing the same thing.
NOW is the time for newcomers to enter the market. Nows your chance to get Bitcoin sub 10k so you can sell when everyone is FOMOing in at 100k.

For sure, people stopped buying stocks after 2008 too.

learn how to TA
strong support at 8300

7500 (Binance)

Anything below that is likely to hit the 4K area.