Meanwhile in bizarro biz

I sold dick pics on Fiverr and made 13.00 dollars today, mom said I can buy two matchbox cars at the corner store ... yipeeee

Wow thank god we have indians around to be respectful members of the community.

ESP2 overtakes BTC as the #1 spot

post dicc faggot

Anyone else literally never felt like committing suicide?

I want to get a good job, work hard and have a successful career. I hope to make my parents proud

DGB is going to 10k, get in now.

Biztards recognize the late winter slump for what it is. Knowing that it happens in literally all industries globally, save for maybe sweatshirt sales.

We did it, Link Marines. We finally made it.

Sold ETH, total shitcoin. Accumulating XVG while it's high.

wagecuck? more like wagecock, 13" inches of it
screenscap this

Thr biggest crypto crash in history is a “slump”

Fuck you

Can anything stop this thing! Just passed $1 and doesn’t look like it’s stopping anytime soon.

Telcoins up 10000x. Send the money to the Africans.

What's a low volatility investment that guarantees small gains over a long period?

Sold all my link to Mobius !! Those pajeets made me filthy rich, just like their left hands

Good day, chaps. I’d like to talk about business and/or finances.

thank fuck i bought APPC at $4
it moonshoted to $50 as soon as my buy order went through

I have no idea what is going on in this thread, but so far so good

even better now

So upset I sold at the bottom of that huge dip

We did it guys! We've vanquished the central banks with Internet play money and we've entered a new era of unimaginable prosperity. I finally got my robowaifu!

Buy low, sell high.

I was throwing a hissy fit one time as a child and I tried to kill myself by running myself into and through the window. I half assed it, bounced off the window, and grew up.
Only retards try to unironically kill themselves. There is always a more fun thing to try than killing yourself.

I'm willing to put in the hard work, even for years if necessary, in order to make significant money. There is no easy way to get rich quick and I'm fully willing to put as much time as necessary into my business efforts, which will be grueling and an enormous mental trial!

you can stop anytime

these new zealand taxes are fucking insane i'm moving back to the us

I'm still in lambo land?

REQ actually is going to be massive soon

Why

Wait a sec, NZ doesn’t have capital gains tax? What are you talking about

I just barebacked some random milf I met last month while my gfs at home watching xfactor. I'm also about to see this 8/10 Italian girl who's been cock teasing me, I know she's got a boyfriend but tomorrow is the night we fuck, no condoms. Straight up impregnate as many sluts as you can bros, then one day you will have your own army like me. I have 4 kids unironicaly and only 25

If you switch to ETH you'll be in Bugatti land in a couple months

what is that, some kind of canned tuna fig newton

Lmao enjoy losing all your money to child support forever fuckwit

its hash you mong

>telling girls your real name
>using your real phone
>not having a pied a terre
user, i ... youre never going to make it

The amount of people not understanding what thread this is super fine. Newfriends are welcome in open arms!

It kinda does, if you're buying/selling for investment then your income is just counted as income, good luck convincing the IRD that you daytraded those shitcoin PnDs because "you just weren't sure how much you preferred the technology over bitcoin and kept changing your mind". However, our taxes are much lower, and importantly, much clearer, than the USA's overall, plus we get free healthcare (lmao eat shit burgerfats).

I mean, you said you had an "army" so I'm assuming you have some sort of contact with your children. In that case they'll get you one way or another, just a matter of time. If not then whatever, carry on, but also fuck you, you're a shit person and you should feel bad about yourself, enjoy dying alone ;)

>you
not me newfriend, check the ids again

>enjoy dying alone
everyone dies alone, youll know this when you get old enough to sprout some pubes

Ah sorry (not sorry), I don't really care who you are, it's all the same to me, IDs may as well not exist like back when Veeky Forums was actually good

Yeah, of course you do :) but I mean like literally nobody will visit or talk to you while you're dying, so your last years will just be the climax of your life's crushing loneliness

>dying of old age
get a load of this faggot

So guys, going to get my second lambo this week. Already have white. What color should I get this time? Also, man, it's so nice living in the FL keys. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare that I'm back in Ohio.

Can't wait to start saving some of my income in to a nice steady index fund!