Welcome back

Hello user, so glad to have you back on our team, I know that internet money didn’t go so well but now you can make real money. Well the fryers need to be cleaned, so get on it buckaroo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkwQ6EjLdMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEE I WILL NOT DO THIS GET OUT, I PREFER TO DIE IN THE STREETS THAN WORK FOR YOU FUCKING JEW
IT'S NOT OVER, CRYPTO IS NOT OVEEER

>thank you steve
>the fryer will shine

I WON'T DO IT YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO BACK

Thanks for accepting me back, Abraham.

It’s not over yet Schlomo

The goy wrangler.

*dunks head in fryer*

>dont be late user, this time around it can be different, lets forget about the past and maybe you can work your way up

kek

T-thanks Dave

Unironically buy linda at 4 sat.

You’re welcome

Looks like someone need medical attention

Whatever you say, well get back to the fryer fries must be made

You’re welcome

Aren’t you glad to be back

Great job user

Whatever you say, but I need you to make some McGriddles

omg we are all fucked annons, they say i will never come back, i prefer die to come back

Hey, I want a Big MAC with fries and if you can get someone to wax my lambo, it would be great

C-can i pretend to maintain my dignity, Mr. Manager?

Can I have a cigarette break steve?

I look forward to working again and deriving value from my interactions with others and the service I provide, instead of fantasizing about waifus and abstract riches which I will neither attain, nor genuinely desire.

You can have a 10 minute brake, but when your done I’ll need you to make more sweet tea;)

Why not user, well I need you to make a Big Mac for We can get you a Big Mac but we can’t wax your lambo, we don’t have the proper supplies, although the car wash next door will be happy to oblige

I unironically sent an email to my ex manager this morning. I feel like a total idiot, and she didn't respond yet.

Thank you, sir. Right away. The meat is on the griddle! Serving up smiles is my specialty :(

Checked. Thanks for making me laugh user

Yes, you said some truly regrettable things when quit to go work at 'the moon', but you were the best damn fry tosser I've ever seen. You had promise, kid. Hell...be here at 6 am sharp. You may just make it.

Fryer? Don’t you mean oven, Ikey?

just got back from begging taco bell to take me back

they said there might be an opening in a month

Hi guys,

I went all in on Ripple and Tron in Mid Jan.

Am I going to make it?

>tfw you get more return on a big mac and fries than with BTC

These threads. My fuckin sides kek

Th-thanks for giving another chance.I w-won't let you down!

i'm not going back.

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING AND I'M NOT FUCKING WORKING

That’s great user

The oven could use some cleaning

Hmmmmmmm whos gonna take ma order its ma son birthday and he wonts a big jamburger with extra cheese an ya know one of dos toys ya have for my sweety

whos gonna take ma order in this thread i wan myfood

>Put $600 in
>portfolio went up to $2500, very seriously considered dumping $1000 into USD
>portfolio is $698 now
Shit fuck fuck fuck. I can afford to lose it all but obviously I don't want to. I was gonna sell when it went up to $1100 but now its $698. REEEE

You left out....

"... oh, and remember that retarded kid who folded up boxes? Well, since he stayed, he worked his way up. He's now your boss.."

>yo welcum bak to da trap whyte boi. herd dat cryptocurrency shit ain workin out for yah. now take diz dope n get to sellin or imma bust a cap in yo ass bitch azz nigga

Those are some gangsta ass Niggers right there home boy

lmao

She looks like a really nice lady. I think it would be a lot of fun to spend a Sunday afternoon with her.

wow thats gotta fucking hurt

I WILL NOT CLEAN YOUR SHIT OVEN, THE ONLY THING THAT OVEN IS GOOD FOR, IS TO BURN KIKES, GET INSIDE FUCKING SCHLOMO REEEE

No worries madam, we’ll get your food to you as quick as possible

Oh user, we need to make those cookies. Don’t forget to smile when you see a costumer

That trigger discipline.

this dudes really out here roleplaying a mcdonalds manager on Veeky Forums, jesus christ.

You have a lot of anger. I will pray for you.

Thanks Supervisor Bob!
I do appreciate it very much.
You were always a very good manager to me and even now are being nice. So I tell you what: Since I cashed out my crypto and bought this McDonalds Franchise, I'm going to not only keep you on but promote you to manager. Go ahead and take the next 2 weeks off. You earned it.

I wanna laugh but this kind of shit actually happens kek

this dudes really out here roleplaying a mcdonalds employee in real life, jesus christ

le epic upboat post friend, have some reddit gold

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO where is ma food ibeen sitting here wit ma child on his birday and we wan to celebrat and nobody is bringing us any food , and wen i went to the batroom there was shit all over the place
yall ruining my child birtday

i wanna speak wit a manager

this is Manager Tyrone

im giving Jamal a raise and not you even though he is late and reeks of weed, because you keep having issues with other members of out team, like team member Tiniqua and Shamal and Dequras

Here is your food madam

This thread is making me hungry but I'm too poor for even McDonalds now.

I'm roleplaying a microsoft employee irl, which is slightly less pathetic

y u luk at me funni whitboi

For me, it's the McChicken.

Don't worry, user. My boss bought McDonald's for the office. If you want, you can have some left over nuggets.

Hey Steve, I would like a Caesar Salad for this shorter gentleman

To all my neet fagots who are owned by crypto who dont wanna work stock up on a bunch of high claorie food get a big ass backpack and a tent buy 6 months worth of whatever psychedelics u can get then go to a warm weather area and live in the woods. Find out the meaning of life. Enjoy

Jesus Christ this thread is some classic stuff

Uh, I'll take a no 4 no ketchup

I love you guys

YAAALL d people to d graund dis is a robery

Oh, never change Veeky Forums.

>Tfw down 75% from ATH

We will bring your food out to you as soon as possible

>Clean the fryers well enough and you might have a shot at assistant manager in 10 years or so!

no u

Ouch, but ballsy is never painless

Oh dear

Who knows it could be sooner, all you need to do is work hard

user, why haven't you cleaned up the kiddie excrement in the PlayPlace yet? We're counting on you here.

NEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH I don't give a fuck if the market tanks so as long as we can drink these delicious tears. You're going to get back to your 9 to 5 and you're going to provide service with a smile whether you like it or not.

did u find the meaning of life yourself?

what about you, user

Faggot, many people on /a/ have fine, successful jobs and are financially successful. Loser virgins though socially.
How do you expect them to buy their anime shit?

All jokes aside if I ever had to stoop to a McJob I'd pack a bag and just walk out into the wilderness. I don't mean to seem like I'm insulting those of you working these jobs because I still have respect for you all - at least you're all working instead of contributing to this 21st-century trend of parasitism; why you're working these shit jobs is your business and I'm in no position to tell you otherwise. I'm a waggie as well but I'm privileged to work for a good employer with good people. I just couldn't ever do it .... I can't .... it's soulless and sad and I'd rather suicide.

Hey Steve I'd like to place an order of 32 million big macs, can you help me with that?

Guys how soon is too soon when trying to reapply for your job? Can you just say you made a mistake and hope they take you back or should you just tell them that your business venture died and you won;t ever leave them again, oh god I will kiss their shoes if I have to.

Got a nice job that I love to do m8
Are you one of those NEETS? If not it shouldn't bother you.

>user, why haven't you cleaned up the kiddie excrement in the PlayPlace yet?

Kek'd, modern society is so fucked, this is literally somebody's job.

He never quit his job at Wendy's because he never bought crypto...
Not sure if he's a genius or an underachiever tho...

Sure thing, although it may take a while to fully make that order

Talking for real, some figures in /a/ are expesive as fuck

>White guy working at McDs
What. This never happens.

How may I further degrade myself sir?

I saw an old white guy in his 70s working at a McDonald's once. It made me sad.

Awesome, and make sure to tell all the McLINK marines I appreciate their faith

eventually they'll invent ShitBot

MOMMMMYYY WHERES MY FOOD

Hi, I'd like some breakfast.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkwQ6EjLdMQ

I was going to propose he may be working there ironically for fun but then thought about it and that'd have to be some pretty edgy humor.

S-Steve i have 8.6948769 BTC

Is this enough to get me a Big Mac Combo?

Good news, we serve breakfast all day.

One third of all baby boomers have nothing saved for retirement. I almost couldn't believe that statistic.

The reason normals are able to work and enjoy it is because they love the interaction with coworkers and talking shit about the ones they don't like and they have close friends and a loving gf/wife to go home to.

But when you have none of that working literally makes you want to die. Being a NEET has its shitty moments but working is torment.

When is McDonalds Monopoly coming back? That is my last shot at making it.

>mfw faggots thought they could not work for months upon months and get rich from crypto
>mfw these faggots have a massive gap in their resume that they need to explain
>been lifting, investing and working since I got into crypto
>the urge to quit has never been in my mind

Not going to quit working til I'm in a comfy position of over a million. Lazy pricks, go get a job, and don't fucking quit til you know what you're doing. To those that still work and invest, hats off to you for having good ethics

>>mfw faggots thought they could not work for months upon months and get rich from crypto
>>mfw these faggots have a massive gap in their resume that they need to explain

delete this

So you too are on a wage and a time roll. I c.

Me, on my part, I'm debating whether it'd be worth to study a career regarding computers or not, to eventually be able to work from home.

Doesn't mean most people on /a/ can afford them

It also depends of each poster's country's economic levels.